Bulls Game Thread

IT was a good pass.  At the same time, Curry was inside the paint and should of just taken it up strong.  Twice he's done that tonight and not gotten the foul call though.

For curry it was a good pass, for anyone else it is just something you are use to.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For curry it was a good pass, for anyone else it is just something you are use to.

I wish we had Brad Miller instead. Krause knew talent, for whatever reason the coaching staff and players never gelled. Part of which the Bulls had Artest get hurt and in a sense some things didn't work out.

Of course his Chandler for Brand deal was atrocious in hindsight.

I wish we had Brad Miller instead.  Krause knew talent, for whatever reason the coaching staff and players never gelled.  Part of which the Bulls had Artest get hurt and in a sense some things didn't work out. 

Of course his Chandler for Brand deal was atrocious in hindsight.

Didn't you think it was atrocious right when it happened? Everyone i know thought it was .

Didn't you think it was atrocious right when it happened? Everyone i know thought it was .

I was intrigued and appalled at the same time. I lived with it thinking about how Falk said he wouldn't have his players go to Chicago (Elton being one of them).

I was more appalled when the Bulls traded Artest and when the morons signed Pippen instead of Posey.

I was intrigued and appalled at the same time.  I lived with it thinking about how Falk said he wouldn't have his players go to Chicago (Elton being one of them). 

I was more appalled when the Bulls traded Artest and when the morons signed Pippen instead of Posey.

Trading artest did not piss me off as much as including miller in the damn deal. I at least understood why they traded artest, miller on the other hand did not need to be included imo.

I don't get why the Kings suck so bad this year.  They are basically the same team except for Vlade, Peeler and Gerald Wallace.  The main cogs are still there.

Cause they all seem to hate each other or something. I'm as puzzled as you are though, because Webber is better then Vlade and they didn't have him much at all last year.

Maybe Vlade was the cog that made all of them get along.

Cause they all seem to hate each other or something.  I'm as puzzled as you are though, because Webber is better then Vlade and they didn't have him much at all last year. 

Maybe Vlade was the cog that made all of them get along.

Vlade and peja were best friends. One of the many reason peja is so pissed and wants to be traded to the bulls.

Vlade and peja were best friends. One of the many reason peja is so pissed and wants to be traded to the bulls.

I'd love Peja here, but I think we'll have to wait until he becomes a free agent. Unless of course the Kings are way out of it and decide they'd like one of the Bulls younger players and a smaller contract to go with it (so the salaries even out).

Duhon is the s***. Can't believe he almost got cut before the seaon started.

Plus with his work ethic his shot should just improve slowly and slowly. He could turn into a Eric Snow type player (how his offense slowly developed into something rather decent).

Love the way he plays defense and picks apart defenses as a rookie though.

It's only early but so far Deng is looking like a great pick by Paxson, and that Gordon has already lost the confidence of Skiles, and his playing time in future games won't have been helped by Piatkowski's performance tonight either. Thought Tyson Chandler had another good game, 13 points, 14 boards, Bulls will definitely take that every night.