Halo 2

CWSGuy406

For those who have the game... what do ya think?

I got it tonight, absolutely love it. I've done the first two missions, just killed the big ass bug, now I'm taking the alien's role. I'm interested to see how the storyline goes with the alien, then switching back to masterchief.

Aboz -- you got X-Box Live already? Is it worth it, for just Halo alone? Because, that's the only game I'd play online. I know there's a free two month trial in my Halo 2 case, so I'll probably just use that.

But, back to the game. Absolutely awesome...

GTA: SA and Halo 2 will definitely keep me busy for the next couple months... :headbang

Dammit I want GTA San Andreas to come out on XBox.

Anybody have any idea when it will? I know it has to clear some date like GTA 3 and Vice City did...anybody know when that is?

EDIT: Sorry for attempt at hi-jacking the thread, lol.

I need to get Halo 2. I just dont have the money at the moment.

Edited by witesoxfan

I've been playing online tonight, we've got a clan with about 5 or 6 friends and we've been dominating up to this point...

I'd use the trial and see how you like it, then get the year if you do.

Let me know if you wanna play sometime and I'll give you my id.

I've been playing online tonight, we've got a clan with about 5 or 6 friends and we've been dominating up to this point...

Once I get settled at my new base in January I'd be interested in joining your clan. I can easily be considered elite.

Same here. I'm definitely hoping to get an XBOX and Halo 2 by Xmas. :D

The get the hell out of thead.  :headshake  Have you even played it? Cause you were saying that before the game even came out. :banghead

Anyway, the game is really sweet. Im pretty much at the same point with Keith, I am just about done with the Alien level, but im still facing the Flood. I dont really know what to think about this level, beacsue I like Master Cheif better. The Cut Scenes are amamzing. Its the first game where it could have actaully been a real movie. Great game so far.

Ditto. Knuckle, go away -- if you don't like it, don't read the friggin' thread. It's about the eighth time you've posted 'most overrated game'. We get the point.

Tony, to tell you the truth, I thought the cutscenes were just about as realistic as one of the new Star Wars movies. Awesome graphics.

Aboz, I'll probably get the trial in the upcoming weeks. I'll let you know my ID and stuff...

god, please dont even mention halo. my f***in roomates been playing it for like 8 hours stragiht and its pissing the hell outta me. he watches all the f***in videos and listens to the dialogue and s*** to. what a loser

amen to that

• 2 weeks later...