celebrate

LowerCaseRepublican

When you were a kid you never had a cap gun or acted like you were GI Joe or anything like that?  

My buddies and I would always have water fights with squirt guns and act like we were commandos. That was the s***  :D

I didn't get them in my f***ing easter basket.

i always got a little bit of candy and a toy on easter its not healthy to be eating a bunch of candy.

but i do see what you are talking about, it is a little violent

its no big deal..if you dont want a war theme for kid then dont buy it.

The reason why it's great to be an American..... freedom of choice. If you don't want it or you don't like it, don't buy it. Unfortunately, there will always be those that will try to take freedom of choice away for whatever warped reason they have. Look at cartoons nowadays..... with the few exceptions of cartoons geared towards adults (Beavis and Butthead, South Park, The Simpsons..... just to name a few)..... Saturday mornings blow! No more Bugs Bunny or Tom and Jerry..... too violent the minority in this country says but the fact that a minority have a problem with them, kids are now subjected to liberal, let's-all-love-each-other, un-funny, and boring Saturday Morning garbage. No wonder why you see all these little monsters on Jenny Jones, Maury, and Ricky Lake :headbang

The reason why it's great to be an American..... freedom of choice. If you don't want it or you don't like it, don't buy it. Unfortunately, there will always be those that will try to take freedom of choice away for whatever warped reason they have. Look at cartoons nowadays..... with the few exceptions of cartoons geared towards adults (Beavis and Butthead, South Park, The Simpsons..... just to name a few)..... Saturday mornings blow! No more Bugs Bunny or Tom and Jerry..... too violent the minority in this country says but the fact that a minority have a problem with them, kids are now subjected to liberal, let's-all-love-each-other, un-funny, and boring Saturday Morning garbage. No wonder why you see all these little monsters on Jenny Jones, Maury, and Ricky Lake  :headbang

Cartoon Network is the bastion of all good cartoons...especially Adult Swim. And those aren't made by Republicans ;)

And it's not liberal groups getting shows like Family Guy taken off the air. It's groups like the Parents Tevelision Council who are run by ULTRA-conservatives. So don't push this off on the liberals for what some extreme right wingers are trying to do.

Well, wasn't it Tipper Gore and Joseph Lieberman who were the big people involved with getting Family Guy off the air.

Not so much Tipper, she and her Republican friends like Rev. Jeff Ling are the PMRC music Nazis. Joe is a member of the Parents' TV Council but it is headed up by an extreme right wing uber-Christian Republican L. Brent Bozell III (this guy's dad worked in the Goldwater campaign and thought that nuking the Russians was a great idea...How Christian of this guy!)

Lieberman is just a token member. And calling Lieberman a Democrat is almost laughable. Sure he's got the party name but this guy is so far to the right.

L. Brent Bozell III is also noted for calling pro wrestler, the Rock a white supremacist...only problem is that Rock is 1/2 black :lol:

Well, wasn't it Tipper Gore and Joseph Lieberman who were the big people involved with getting Family Guy off the air.

Not so much Tipper, she and her Republican friends like Rev. Jeff Ling are the PMRC music Nazis. Joe is a member of the Parents' TV Council but it is headed up by an extreme right wing uber-Christian Republican L. Brent Bozell III (this guy's dad worked in the Goldwater campaign and thought that nuking the Russians was a great idea...How Christian of this guy!)

Lieberman is just a token member. And calling Lieberman a Democrat is almost laughable. Sure he's got the party name but this guy is so far to the right.

L. Brent Bozell III is also noted for calling pro wrestler, the Rock a white supremacist...only problem is that Rock is 1/2 black :lol:

i thought the rock was half white/ half hispanic...his last name is malavia or something like that

i thought the rock was half white/ half hispanic...his last name is malavia or something like that

Actually, Duane Johnson aka The Rock, is half black (father) and half Samoan (mother).

Actually, Duane Johnson aka The Rock, is half black (father) and half Samoan (mother).

so youre saying we are pretty sure the rock is not a white supremisist??? :lol:

Speaking of crappy cartoons now adays, my saturday mornings as a little kid were much better than the Nick Jr. garbage little kids watch now, mine consisted of the cartoon train on USA...Ghostbusters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Garfield, and I think G.I. Joe was on there too. then I grew into Looney Tunes...damn that show is classic. I have also always watched the Simpsons, and always will. I loved Family Guy until it was pulled, Stuie was good, that show was very funny.

I think every kid should watch cartoons that have some level of violence, I also think little kids should have toy guns and action figures...it toughens them up. I remember pretending my G.I. Joes were fighting Iraqui's during the Gulf War...I can remember one night my parents were watching the bombs on tv, and I was dropping bombs with my GI Joe airplane...ah to be 4 again

Speaking of crappy cartoons now adays, my saturday mornings as a little kid were much better than the Nick Jr. garbage little kids watch now, mine consisted of the cartoon train on USA...Ghostbusters, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Garfield, and I think G.I. Joe was on there too.  then I grew into Looney Tunes...damn that show is classic.  I have also always watched the Simpsons, and always will.  I loved Family Guy until it was pulled, Stuie was good, that show was very funny. 

I think every kid should watch cartoons that have some level of violence, I also think little kids should have toy guns and action figures...it toughens them up. I remember pretending my G.I. Joes were fighting Iraqui's during the Gulf War...I can remember one night my parents were watching the bombs on tv, and I was dropping bombs with my GI Joe airplane...ah to be 4 again

I'm with you on that.

I watched GI Joe, Transformers, Duck Tales (That show was the s***, ever morning before school) and then I'd also watch Exo Squad. Then their was Inspector Gadget which was very pimp. Looney toons was great too as well as Ninja Turtles. Never was a huge Garfield fan. Damn, I can't think of the others right now.

I also used to watch Scooby Doo, and the Chipmunks...so many great cartoons kids are deprived of today

Oh ya, those were good too. Forgot all about scoobie doo, an all time classic. Kids shows now a days suck. I would of hated this stupid ass animation crap they got now.

Of course, The Simpsons and King of the Hill still rock :headbang

Futurama, SeaLab 2021, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Oblongs, Mission Hill, Home Movies, and the Brak Show are f***ing fantastic. Invader Zim is also really good.

And if you have seen the 6 episodes, Clerks the animated series is goddamn funny.

And if you guys like anime, Cowboy Bebop is the s***. :headbang

Futurama, SeaLab 2021, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Oblongs, Mission Hill, Home Movies, and the Brak Show are f***ing fantastic. Invader Zim is also really good.

Those are great shows, Futurama is great because of Bender. He makes the show for me.