Rumors thread

witesoxfan

Jas, do you think there is a chance now that Washburn will be non tendered??  I think he'd be a very good pickup if the sox can't find another starter out there.

Ya I'd say their is a chance at that. But right now I think there is a better chance that Washburn, Molina, Kochman and someone else are sent to LA for Randy Johnson.

Also I think Varitek signs with the Angels.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jas, do you think there is a chance now that Washburn will be non tendered??  I think he'd be a very good pickup if the sox can't find another starter out there.

If I'm reading the stats correctly, Washburn is an extreme flyball pitcher, and, while I think he'd be a very nice lower of the rotation pitcher, we need a number three or better. I don't think he's a number three, especially pitching at US Cellular...

If I'm reading the stats correctly, Washburn is an extreme flyball pitcher, and, while I think he'd be a very nice lower of the rotation pitcher, we need a number three or better.  I don't think he's a number three, especially pitching at US Cellular...

Well, like I said if the sox can't find another pitcher out there I'd think he'd be a solid guy to have. I agree I'd love to get a top of the rotation guy but if we can't, wouldn't you like to have Washburn in the rotation over Grilli??

Well, like I said if the sox can't find another pitcher out there I'd think he'd be a solid guy to have.  I agree I'd love to get a top of the rotation guy but if we can't, wouldn't you like to have Washburn in the rotation over Grilli??

Well, if Washburn is going to make anything over four million, I'd rather just spend that money towards a MIF'er, and stick Diaz in the fifth starter's spot.

Well, if Washburn is going to make anything over four million, I'd rather just spend that money towards a MIF'er, and stick Diaz in the fifth starter's spot.

Fair enough, if he makes 4 million I wouldn't go after him either but I highly doubt he'd get a contract worth 4 mill per year but I could definitely be wrong about that.

Katie Price

Shania Twain

Cindy Crawford

Elizabeth Hurley

Kate Beckinsale

Gena Lee Nolin

Charisma Carpenter

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Kelly Ripa

Cindy Margolis

Catherine Bell

Heidi Klum

just to name a few....

quoting myself...but my personal fav's

Katie Price

Shania Twain

Cindy Crawford

Kate Beckinsale

Charisma Carpenter

Catherine Zeta-Jones

Cindy Margolis

Catherine Bell

Heidi Klum

Has Corey Koskie signing with the Blue Jays been confirmed yet? 

I see this move as a big time blow to the Twins.

Nothing's changed on that front yet, still looks like he'll sign a 3 year $17 mill deal with the Jays according to Gammons.

back to baseball... :bang

Have the twins done anything special this offseason...and what negative things(free agents not signing) have happened if any to them?? I'm not really up to date with what they are doing.

Resigned Radke to a 2 year $18 mill deal.

Lost Guzman to Washington and replaced him with Juan Castro.

Lost Blanco to the Scrubs and replaced him with Mike Redmond.

About to lose Koskie to the Blue Jays.

Could be non - tendered on Dec. 20, doubt he'll be resigned, but Kubel and Restrovich are both injured which could force Terry Ryan's hand.

They won't non-tender him, they'll deal him. Jones has pretty good trade value and thats most likely the route they will go.

I don't expect him to be a Twin next year, with or without Koskie.

They won't non-tender him, they'll deal him.  Jones has pretty good trade value and thats most likely the route they will go.

I don't expect him to be a Twin next year, with or without Koskie.

If I remember correctly, I think I read of some speculation that he'd end up with the Cubs.