Former Sox pitcher Sean Lowe

YASNY

Lowe must really be struggling if he can't make the Royals staff. Also another note, and this one makes no sense to me......

Pittsburgh placed Matt Herges on waivers after trading two pitching prospects to Montreal to acquire the reliever in December. The right-handed Herges, who won 20 games in relief for the Dodgers in 2000 and 2001, was 2-1 with a 1.93 ERA this spring, striking out seven and allowing three hits in 9 1/3 innings. The move means left-hander Dennys Reyes makes the club despite a 6.23 ERA.

Hmmm... wonder why they released him, and should we sign this guy or claim him off of waivers?

As far as Lowe goes, I thought he was on the long slow road to where he is and didn't care that we traded him away -

and the same goes for Baldwin, didn't mind losing him at all. Not at all.

I don't want either of them back. No way.

The countdown begins: how long will it take baggio to post that we should sign the rejected by Sox-Dodgers-Mariners-Royal Baldwin --

:bringit

evidently no one does -

that won't stop baggio!

Baggio needs JB, but he is the only one!  :lol:

i heard you giving JB some love the other day...only why do you think we should switch him from pitcher to CF??? :D

whats really sad is despite both these guys doing absolutely nothing since leavng the sox , kenny williams still came out of both deals as the loser...you gotta be talented to that :lol:

evidently no one does -

that won't stop baggio!

Baggio needs JB, but he is the only one!  :lol:

i heard you giving JB some love the other day...only why do you think we should switch him from pitcher to CF??? :D

whats really sad is despite both these guys doing absolutely nothing since leavng the sox , kenny williams still came out of both deals as the loser...you gotta be talented to that :lol:

I'm telling you Baggs, we got Majewski. Thats in regards to the JB deal, and the Ritchie deal won't be as horrilble as thought. It sucked losing Kip and Fogg, but out of them I really believe Kip is the only one that may develop into a #2 pitcher, with Fogg pretty much a #5.

Speaking of Herges, this guy is damn good. Remember watching him with the Dodgers quite a bit and he could light it up on the radar, throw plenty of innings, but the Dodgers overworked him and he was hurt last year. He was healthy all spring and the Pirates were nuts to make this move, especially for Denny Reyes, another Dodgers reject.

Speaking of Herges, this guy is damn good.  Remember watching him with the Dodgers quite a bit and he could light it up on the radar, throw plenty of innings, but the Dodgers overworked him and he was hurt last year.  He was healthy all spring and the Pirates were nuts to make this move, especially for Denny Reyes, another Dodgers reject.

isn't he a rp or a closer?

Speaking of Herges, this guy is damn good.  Remember watching him with the Dodgers quite a bit and he could light it up on the radar, throw plenty of innings, but the Dodgers overworked him and he was hurt last year.  He was healthy all spring and the Pirates were nuts to make this move, especially for Denny Reyes, another Dodgers reject.

isn't he a rp or a closer?

Yes. He did make a few starts with the Dodgers two years ago. He was also a closer/potential closer. Guy came kind of out of nowhere in the Dodgesr system and became a favorite of my dad, who went nuts when they traded him for Guellermo Mota (Another guy with an incredible arm, and I think we all have heard a bit about him)