Who is going to have a better year Lee or Jimenez?

Chris B

My question from the article was, when is St. Jos-E6 going to stop talking about his team mates to the press and just play ball?  Shut up, Valentin(E6) and just do your job.

What did he say? Couldn't have been anything worse than what K-layton did..... or, in the case of his bat..... didn't do.

Jose just keeps talking like an E network reported breathlessly reporting who lieks who and who is doing ok by Jose and who isn't.

The f***er should shut up and practice his defense and not be in the emdia commenting on his team mates all the time.

Some things should be left in the clubhouse.

You don't see Frank going around talking to the media about Jose, or what Frank perceives as Jose's mood this week. Jose should return the favor and shut the f*** up to the media giving his evaluations of his team mates.

And what the f*** does Clayton have to do with this?

And that horse is dead, dead, dead.

Meanwhile CLee is going to have a really live year and in 6 days I will at the ballpark watching my team!!!! :lol:  :headbang  :rolleyes:  ;)

And while that horse is dead, the REAL horse, (aka CABALLO) will be alive and kicking ass!!!!

GO CARLOS LEE!!!!! :headbang

Damn you, I am having an El Caballo buzz now!

I hope he goes out and has the season we know he is going to have!

And I keep thinking I might like him batting second.

maybe we should a prediction page and have it kept somewhere. like this we can come back and laugh at some of the hopefull wishes. like lee have a great yr. :D

Oh, I'd definitely be all over your ass WHEN Carlos has a flat out awesome year!!! I'll have to find something to smack your asses with right now so I'm prepared to administer the greatest beating I've ever administered at the end of the season... :headbang

Oh, I'd definitely be all over your ass WHEN Carlos has a flat out awesome year!!!  I'll have to find something to smack your asses with right now so I'm prepared to administer the greatest beating I've ever administered at the end of the season... :headbang

and what do you expect to get when reality sinks in and he doesn't do that well? :D