Boxer pups..

Steff

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QP.. we saw 2 beautiful Lab pups (4 months and 6 months) at the CR Animal Welfare yesterday.. absolutely beautiful!! They said they always have Labs there so maybe when you guys decide to get one you can check there first.

That's the only way we would get a dog - rescue it from a pound or a welfare place. :)

We have a Border collie--she's too smart for her own good. She learned to unscrew gatorade and water bottles and drink from them afterwards.

Smart dog.

my dog is horny.... too horny for his own good.

but yeah Border Collies are the most intellgent animals in my book. my dog plays catch with me, not the other way around.

I've had Beagles that we have rescued from the pounds. So far, they have both been wonderful dogs, but hard to housebreak, since they were abused previously. A slight raising of the voice was enough to send the current dog cowering in fear during the first few months. It is noble that you help the dogs in need, but I also understand the desire to have a dog whose history you know.

cute dogs...

Thanks!

You can't really tell from that picture.. but Abby is just a tad over 3lbs and her sister is right at 2.5. They are sooo tiny. I thought Ginger was going to crush her, but after about 5 hours Abby was running around the house chasing Ginger. Ginger is 63lbs. It was hysterical to see!!

Thanks!

You can't really tell from that picture.. but Abby is just a tad over 3lbs and her sister is right at 2.5. They are sooo tiny. I thought Ginger was going to crush her, but after about 5 hours Abby was running around the house chasing Ginger. Ginger is 63lbs. It was hysterical to see!!

:lolhitting

we have a australian shepherd/lab mix and he use to play and wrestle around with all our cats when we lived out in country. someone left a mean ol' cat at our place one time and he went and tried to wrestle with it and the cat bopped him on the nose and chased him hissing at him all the way. i don't think i've ever laughed so hard... :lol: