Mozilla Problem

Soxy

Hey guys,

now that I've switched to Mozilla, I'm having a hard time making the colors show up. For example, when I try to do green it ends up like this:

green

And it doesn't work. Any ideas or fixes?

Yeah, for some reason Mozilla doesn't work with colors. I am also trying to find a way to see if it can be fixed...

Ya, were planning on a switch during thanksgiving break. Once that happens the bugs will be worked out.

I use Mozilla so I'll be happy when the switch is completed. We had just been waiting till a more stable release was out, since the last time I ran the upgrade script our board was too big (I needed to do the manual upgrade, but it wasn't in the writeup I was reading).

Ya, were planning on a switch during thanksgiving break.  Once that happens the bugs will be worked out.

I use Mozilla so I'll be happy when the switch is completed.  We had just been waiting till a more stable release was out, since the last time I ran the upgrade script our board was too big (I needed to do the manual upgrade, but it wasn't in the writeup I was reading).

Like what kind of updates, like what will be new or better than the one now?

Ya, were planning on a switch during thanksgiving break.  Once that happens the bugs will be worked out.

I use Mozilla so I'll be happy when the switch is completed.  We had just been waiting till a more stable release was out, since the last time I ran the upgrade script our board was too big (I needed to do the manual upgrade, but it wasn't in the writeup I was reading).

I expect SoxTalk to be out for 4-6 weeks. We all know that Jason himself is the SoxTalk Killer!