Now it all makes sense

Spiff

Something tells me winodj is coming up with a long rant against homophobia at this very moment. :ph34r:

I cannot remember even a short rant by winodj on the subject. I do wonder why people are so threatened by people who are different then themselves.

I'm not a homophob, but I thought the cartoon was funny as hell.

Something tells me winodj is coming up with a long rant against homophobia at this very moment. :ph34r:

You act like there is something wrong with that. There is nothing wrong with crusading for a group of discriminated against people. I may not agree with some of what he saids, but I totally admire his dedication and his work ethic for what he does. It is so more than just b****ing on a message board.

And good for him.

At least he does it in a way that doesn't, to me anyway, feel like it's being rammed down my throat and he's respectful

Guest hawaiisoxfn
You act like there is something wrong with that.  There is nothing wrong with crusading for a group of discriminated against people.  I may not agree with some of what he saids, but I totally admire his dedication and his work ethic for what he does.  It is so more than just b****ing on a message board.

If thats how you took it, I apologize. I dont think its wrong. Im not going to take any side on this issue, as it is rather sensitive, but I dont think its wrong to crusade for gay rights. I saw the comment about how he wished they all were eliminated, and I saw that winodj was reading the thread, so I had a hunch that he was going to go on a liberal rant. He disappointed me though.