1,048,013 pennies saved

southsider2k5

I've got three coffee cans of pennies at home. Th Knights of Columbus have a penny drive every year. I keep forgetting to take them to the meetings with me.

I've got 1 and Brian has 1 can of pennies. We also have a can each of silver change. It's good for playing poker/cards! :headbang

I've got 1 and Brian has 1 can of pennies.  We also have a can each of silver change.  It's good for playing poker/cards!  :headbang

Yeah, I keep all my change and paly poker with it as well. Not as much recently, though. My group is "graduating" to real chips. :lol: I take the silver to the bank about once every couple months. All the girls run when they see me coming! :lol:

Yeah, I keep all my change and paly poker with it as well. Not as much recently, though. My group is "graduating" to real chips.  :lol:  I take the silver to the bank about once every couple months. All the girls run when they see me coming!  :lol:

Brian's poker buddies in Blue Island use chips (and much money) - hence I don't play cuz I would be wiped out in one hand. Our friends in Alsip play for pocket change - more my speed lol.