Question about Frats... Esp. For U of I students

shagar69

im a freshman at U of I and wanna join a frat. i didnt really do fall rush, but am plannin on doin it in the spring. are any of u guys in frats or know a lot about them? could just give me ideas on what frats to join and which ones to stay away from. obviously youre views may be biased if youre in the frat, but try to be unbiased as possible. thanx

Don't join the first one you see or the one that hounds you like no other. Fraternal orders and life long brotherhoods are great if not over-moderated or over-zealous. I, humbly of course, believe that I am in the best fraternal order, but of course, it is not for everyone. NUKE_CLEVELAND is .. what .. a half frat brother? (or maybe just the ground combat step child). :P

Don't join the first one you see or the one that hounds you like no other. Fraternal orders and life long brotherhoods are great if not over-moderated or over-zealous. I, humbly of course, believe that I am in the best fraternal order, but of course, it is not for everyone. NUKE_CLEVELAND is .. what .. a half frat brother? (or maybe just the ground combat step child).  :P

Ground combat step child huh? Yeah, they dont like people coming in the place covered in mud and sweat. f***ing elitists! Why dont you go armor all your landing gear or something.

:lol:

Ground combat step child huh?  Yeah,  they dont like people coming in the place covered in mud and sweat.  f***ing elitists! Why dont you go armor all your landing gear or something.

:lol:

'Twas just taking the mickey, hope you're not throwing a wobbly, for I was just being daft as a bunch. Awroit?

'Twas just taking the mickey, hope you're not throwing a wobbly, for I was just being daft as a bunch. Awroit?

Taking the mickey?

Throwing a wobbly?

Awoit?

Have you been taking language lessons from DBAHO?

LOL!

Its all good, just as long as you remember who the Secretary of Defense is around here. ( see my member title )