smoke and fire seen at sheridan hotel in kuwait

baggio202

It is believed to be an Iraqi missile. Kuwaiti police have recovered what they believe to be missile fragments with "Arabic writing" on it.

On another note, I have seen news reports that at least 50 are dead after an Allied missile went into a Baghdad marketplace. Anybody help me confirm this possible civilian slaughter?

Sideshow you hippie f*** you .........  Do you have flowers in your hair too !!!!!!!!

Joe, I don't have flowers in my hair. But it is nice to hear from you.

Did anybody else hear that John Ashcroft and DEA agents went out and raided Tommy Chong's house and his glass pipe business recently under Operation Pipe Dreams and Ashcroft's crackdown on drugs and paraphenalia. Chong was NOT arrested and NOT charged, but he had all his stuff legally stolen from him.

I've said it a lot....but I will say it again........ f*** ASHCROFT!

On another note, I have seen news reports that at least 50 are dead after an Allied missile went into a Baghdad marketplace. Anybody help me confirm this possible civilian slaughter?

At least when their civilians die it is an accident, unlike when ours die.

Speaking of weed, I saw a cheech and chong movie the other day. I didn't like it all that much, must be because I don't smoke...but I had heard that Cheech and Chong movies were funny from a variety of people, I was disappointed

Sideshow you hippie f*** you .........  Do you have flowers in your hair too !!!!!!!!

Joe, I don't have flowers in my hair. But it is nice to hear from you.

Did anybody else hear that John Ashcroft and DEA agents went out and raided Tommy Chong's house and his glass pipe business recently under Operation Pipe Dreams and Ashcroft's crackdown on drugs and paraphenalia. Chong was NOT arrested and NOT charged, but he had all his stuff legally stolen from him.

I've said it a lot....but I will say it again........ f*** ASHCROFT!

amen leave the potheads alone you stupid f*** worry about the people causing damage to this nation instead of the ones just living there everyday lives :fyou :fyou :fyou

At least when their civilians die it is an accident, unlike when ours die.

Speaking of weed, I saw a cheech and chong movie the other day. I didn't like it all that much, must be because I don't smoke...but I had heard that Cheech and Chong movies were funny from a variety of people, I was disappointed

the varienty of people are all potheads or secret stoners.

did you use to smoke weed??? something tells me you have could be your avator though.

I have never smoked weed. I just have a LOT of friends that do, haha. Although they don't usually smoke it, they end up making stuff like psychadelic toast, etc.

I am just a strong advocate for the legalization of weed though. Helping with NORML and Legalize It! (a campus group, haha)