Spurrier Going to be a "Cock"

Some UNC fans are upset. Even though John Bunting(UNC's head coach) likely is going to lead the team to 6-5 against one of the toughest schedules in the nation, lots of reports indicated that UNC was Steve's first choice. We will see just how tough of a miss it was.

Also wanted to add, according to alot of people, including alot of his former players, Spurrier is already and always has been a "Cock".

Yess...this is very huge news..I am a sophmore at USC ( that's University of South Carolina) and I generally don't post on the sports bar....and come to think of it, I haven't really posted on Soxtalk in general; since our collapse this season. But, trust me I come here everyday for the new rumors whirling around the league, because this time of the year is when it is the best to be a Sox fan. Anyways, back to original point of post, Spurrier is going to be welcomed with open arms and many will be sad to see Lou Holtz leave. He and Dick Vermeil are maybe the most "true" coaches out there now, they are never afraid to show their emotions on their sleeve; he will be greatly missed. But, as Holtz has said, Spurrier is going to be a great coach to finish what he initially started. Which was bring a school from obscurity to the national eye in a matter of 6 years. We as a Gamecock Nation are saddened by your departure, but we are overjoyed to know your successor is hand-chosen, you will forever be remembered as the one coach that brought us out of the depths of national spotlight. Now go out and beat the hell out of Clemsux this weekend...lets win these last two for Lou fellas...

Yess...this is very huge news..I am a sophmore at USC ( that's University of South Carolina) and I generally don't post on the sports bar....and come to think of it, I haven't really posted on Soxtalk in general; since our collapse this season.  But, trust me I come here everyday for the new rumors whirling around the league, because this time of the year is when it is the best to be a Sox fan.  Anyways, back to original point of post, Spurrier is going to be welcomed with open arms and many will be sad to see Lou Holtz leave.  He and Dick Vermeil are maybe the most "true" coaches out there now, they are never afraid to show their emotions on their sleeve; he will be greatly missed.  But, as Holtz has said, Spurrier is going to be a great coach to finish what he initially started.  Which was bring a school from obscurity to the national eye in a matter of 6 years. We as a Gamecock Nation are saddened by your departure, but we are overjoyed to know your successor is hand-chosen, you will forever be remembered as the one coach that brought us out of the depths of national spotlight.  Now go out and beat the hell out of Clemsux this weekend...lets win these last two for Lou fellas...

Lou Holtz will go down as one of the best "men" in sporting history. The sporting world is losing a great guy in Holtz; I hope he can now enjoy some of that great golf in SC.