48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have more wins by Jan 2?

• Bears
    • Bulls

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how am I the only one to vote for the Bulls??

you dont think they can win 6 games in a month and a half??

Let's break down their schedule.

At Denver - L

At Lakers - L

At Phoenix - L

At Utah - L

At Cleveland - Likely Loss

Lakers - Likely Loss

Miami - Loss

At Washington - Chance, but likely loss

San Antonio - Loss

Cleveland - Best chance so far, but loss

Philly - I'm putting this down as a win

Minny - Loss

Dallas - Loss

At Memphis - Loss

Milwaulkee - Also putting down as a win

Indiana - Loss

Portland - Putting down as a win

At Detroit - Loss

At Milwaulkee - Likely Loss

New Jersey - Should win this one

Orlando - Likely Loss

So I have them down for 4 wins by Jan. 2. ;)

Let's break down their schedule.

At Denver - L

At Lakers - L

At Phoenix - L

At Utah - L

At Cleveland - Likely Loss

Lakers - Likely Loss

Miami - Loss

At Washington - Chance, but likely loss

San Antonio - Loss

Cleveland - Best chance so far, but loss

Philly - I'm putting this down as a win

Minny - Loss

Dallas - Loss

At Memphis - Loss

Milwaulkee - Also putting down as a win

Indiana - Loss

Portland - Putting down as a win

At Detroit - Loss

At Milwaulkee - Likely Loss

New Jersey - Should win this one

Orlando - Likely Loss

So I have them down for 4 wins by Jan. 2.  ;)

basketball is to much of a crap shoot to predict who is gonna win what.. its not like football where a solid team will 9/10 beat a bad team..

I think 6 wins in a month and change is very possible for them

basketball is to much of a crap shoot to predict who is gonna win what.. its not like football where a solid team will 9/10 beat a bad team..

I think 6 wins in a month and change is very possible for them

They have no one that can shoot, no one that can grab a rebound, and they are one of the sloppiest teams in the nba. They will not have six wins by then. If they do it will be one of the more shocking things to happen in sports.

They have no one that can shoot, no one that can grab a rebound, and they are one of the sloppiest teams in the nba. They will not have six wins by then. If they do it will be one of the more shocking things to happen in sports.

haha i think more shocking things have happened... but you never know who could get hot here and get the shooters touch.. thats what Im sayin, with the NBA you dont know

They have not one decent veteran. All of their starters are between the ages of 20 and 24 if I'm not mistaken. I don't know how some of y'all can just ignore that.

Those games that DBAHO has down as wins or possible wins (WASH, PHIL, CLE, MIL, NJ)......I have the Bulls getting slammed by about 20 in every one of those games. The 76ers are going to pound us into oblivion. In Washington? Not a chance in hell. Againt Cleveland? OMG they're gonna murder us.

haha i think more shocking things have happened... but you never know who could get hot here and get the shooters touch.. thats what Im sayin, with the NBA you dont know

I am not saying ever. I am saying this year it would be one of the more shocking things to happen.

They have not one decent veteran.  All of their starters are between the ages of 20 and 24 if I'm not mistaken.  I don't know how some of y'all can just ignore that.

Those games that DBAHO has down as wins or possible wins (WASH, PHIL, CLE, MIL, NJ)......I have the Bulls getting slammed by about 20 in every one of those games.  The 76ers are going to pound us into oblivion.  In Washington?  Not a chance in hell.  Againt Cleveland?  OMG they're gonna murder us.

Out of the bucks and the nets they should win one of those f***ing games though. But we know what is gonna happen. Looks like their draft pick will be safe this year.

Get hot here and get the shooter's touch? WTF?

I don't know how many times I can reiterate NOT ONE STARTER BEYOND THE AGE OF 24.

But then again, I get the feeling that you don't pay much attention to basketball (call it a hunch), so I ain't mad atcha.

Out of the bucks and the nets they should win one of those f***ing games though. But we know what is gonna happen. Looks like their draft pick will be safe this year.

The Bucks are actually a cohesive unit, though. Dudes have defined roles. We should get spanked in that one.

And the Nets? I dunno. With Mourning healthy (solid pick-up in the soxtalk league btw), that should give them enough of an edge to take us in what could be a close game.

The Bucks are actually a cohesive unit, though.  Dudes have defined roles.  We should get spanked in that one.

And the Nets?  I dunno.  With Mourning healthy (solid pick-up in the soxtalk league btw), that should give them enough of an edge to take us in what could be a close game.

I will tell you one thing, the bulls have enough money next year that they can sign one max contract player. Out of the three only one that really interest me are n, redd, and allen. Z i would only want of course if curry is traded, hell even if he is not traded i want him. But they really need a two guard that can shoot the ball as well as redd and allen.

I will tell you one thing, the bulls have enough money next year that they can sign one max contract player. Out of the three only one that really interest me are n, redd, and allen. Z i would only want of course if curry is traded, hell even if he is not traded i want him. But they really need a two guard that can shoot the ball as well as redd and allen.

What was the point in drafting Ben Gordon then if they are going to sign Michael Redd or Ray Allen in the off-season. They might as well just have traded that pick for a veteran center or power forward. And good luck to either one of those 2 if they do sign here because they'll have to live up to Jordan's shadow.

What was the point in drafting Ben Gordon then if they are going to sign Michael Redd or Ray Allen in the off-season. They might as well just have traded that pick for a veteran center or power forward.  And good luck to either one of those 2 if they do sign here because they'll have to live up to Jordan's shadow.

Nobody ever accused Bulls management of being ......competent. Although Paxson inherited a train wreck that'll take at least another decade to unf*** IMO. Its like they keep starting over again and again.

Meh.....who cares anyway?

They have not one decent veteran.  All of their starters are between the ages of 20 and 24 if I'm not mistaken.  I don't know how some of y'all can just ignore that.

Those games that DBAHO has down as wins or possible wins (WASH, PHIL, CLE, MIL, NJ)......I have the Bulls getting slammed by about 20 in every one of those games.  The 76ers are going to pound us into oblivion.  In Washington?  Not a chance in hell.  Againt Cleveland?  OMG they're gonna murder us.

I think they will give North Carolina a run for the NCAA title...

Nobody ever accused Bulls management of being ......competent.  Although Paxson inherited a train wreck that'll take at least another decade to unf*** IMO.  Its like they keep starting over again and again.

Meh.....who cares anyway?

I think what frustrates Bulls fans though is when you look at teams that sucked last season. Orlando traded T-Mac, for Stevie Franchise, Cuttino Mobley and Kelvin Cato. Now they're 5-3 and look a playoff team. Charlotte in their 1st season, look to have a better frontcourt (Okafor and Brezec) and a better swingman (Keith Bogans). Atlanta still hasn't turned in around, but at least they've won some games and look competitive. The Clippers look much better, and they didn't add much in terms of talent, in fact they lost Q-Rich to Phoenix. And you don't know what the problem is in Chicago. Do you blame the players? Scott Skiles? Jerry Reinsdorf? John Paxson?

I think what frustrates Bulls fans though is when you look at teams that sucked last season. Orlando traded T-Mac, for Stevie Franchise, Cuttino Mobley and Kelvin Cato. Now they're 5-3 and look a playoff team. Charlotte in their 1st season, look to have a better frontcourt (Okafor and Brezec) and a better swingman (Keith Bogans). Atlanta still hasn't turned in around, but at least they've won some games and look competitive. The Clippers look much better, and they didn't add much in terms of talent, in fact they lost Q-Rich to Phoenix. And you don't know what the problem is in Chicago. Do you blame the players? Scott Skiles? Jerry Reinsdorf? John Paxson?

Jerry Reinsdorf and Jerry Krause ( what the hell is it about guys named Jerry in Chicago sports anyway?!? ) totally f***ed this team over when they took it all apart at the same time. They basically tried to start totally from scratch after winning that last title. Hell, they may as well have been an expansion club in 1999. Now its a train wreck here that nobody wants to play for and that is seemingly incapable of developing homegrown talent. Sad really.