Who will have more wins by Jan 2?

Who will have more wins by Jan 2?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have more wins by Jan 2?

• Bears
    • Bulls

I think the bulls can end up with 30 wins this year, call me crazy but I dont think they're as bad as they're playing

me neither ... compared to last season, I think they are much better, actually.

the problem is that they don't have that one go to guy ... their offense is based way too much on them hitting their shots and not really setting things up. I like that they are deep, play hard and even though they give up 115 points a game, they really make the other team work for it. it's just that they foul so damn much.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the point in drafting Ben Gordon then if they are going to sign Michael Redd or Ray Allen in the off-season. They might as well just have traded that pick for a veteran center or power forward.  And good luck to either one of those 2 if they do sign here because they'll have to live up to Jordan's shadow.

Gordon is not a two. They are trying to make him into one and you can see he is not comfortable with it. He is a point guard, that can play the two if needed. But there is no way in hell the two should be his defining role.

Gordon is not a two. They are trying to make him into one and you can see he is not comfortable with it. He is a point guard, that can play the two if needed. But there is no way in hell the two should be his defining role.

Did you watch Gordon at UCONN? The only position he played there was SG and he is a natural scorer, he is about as much of a PG as Allen Iverson.

Did you watch Gordon at UCONN?  The only position he played there was SG and he is a natural scorer, he is about as much of a PG as Allen Iverson.

In the nba he is not a two. Alot of people not just me thinks this. I am not saying he won't stay in the league as a two. Buf if he ever wants to start playing the point will be his way to go in this case. Skiles is gonna start playing him at the point because he believes hinrich is a shotting guard which is just silly imo.

Another pathetic Bulls loss. Chris f***in Mihm goes for 18 and 10. We get out rebounded by a team that gets consistently rebounded by 20. I love how this team for some reason likes to let you think they actually have a shot at winning. Only to s*** their pants and get blown out when things get tight.

Question for anybody who knows, What's the record for most losses to start a season? Because I think we're well on our way.

Another pathetic Bulls loss.  Chris f***in Mihm goes for 18 and 10.  We get out rebounded by a team that gets consistently rebounded by 20.  I love how this team for some reason likes to let you think they actually have a shot at winning.  Only to s*** their pants and get blown out when things get tight.

Question for anybody who knows,  What's the record for most losses to start a season?  Because I think we're well on our way.

Good question, I was gonna say Orlando afta they went 0-19 last season, then I remembered we beat the Knicks in the season opener. :lol:

God, the Bulls just can't win, even when they have a good game. I'm so depressed watching this, especially considering we let Brand, Artest, Miller, and Brent Barry go. That makes 4/5 of a monster lineup, and that doesn't even count the guys on our roster, Jay Williams sans crotch-rocket, or picks that we would have used differently if we kept these players. I like Gordon, but I'm not sure he is the ultimate answer at SG. He's got the skills to be good at the point or the two, I'm just not sure it is going to happen. I'd really love to see Allen on this team. Redd would be pretty sweet too, but I am a big Allen supporter.

God, the Bulls just can't win, even when they have a good game. I'm so depressed watching this, especially considering we let Brand, Artest, Miller, and Brent Barry go. That makes 4/5 of a monster lineup, and that doesn't even count the guys on our roster, Jay Williams sans crotch-rocket, or picks that we would have used differently if we kept these players. I like Gordon, but I'm not sure he is the ultimate answer at SG. He's got the skills to be good at the point or the two, I'm just not sure it is going to happen. I'd really love to see Allen on this team. Redd would be pretty sweet too, but I am a big Allen supporter.

Don't forget Bruce Bowen and Trenton Hassell. I still can't figure out to this day why Hassell was waived. As far as Ben Gordon Goes, I think he has a solid future in the nba, just not as a sg. I really wish we had drafted either Livingston or Igodala. I was watchin some of the Sixers/Heat game today and I was very impressed by Igodala. He would've been a much better fit than Gordon.

Mihm has actually played very good whenever he stays out of foul trouble. I thought Kobe got a lot of bulls*** calls and Hinrich played fantastic.

Deng also had a good game. Once he further develops his jumper he's going to be an example star. He may not be super fast, but he has a great basketball body and is going to be a great all around player.

Curry looks good at times, but I've noticed he has this new bad habit of dribbling when he gets a pass to him down in the low post. Instead of just taking the ball and jamming it down the opponents throats. Its as if he wants to be a wing player.

Gordon has some nice spurts as well. Harrington seems to commit offensive fouls everytime you give him the ball ni the low post. Its lucky they don't call it everytime though.

Mihm has actually played very good whenever he stays out of foul trouble.  I thought Kobe got a lot of bulls*** calls and Hinrich played fantastic. 

Deng also had a good game.  Once he further develops his jumper he's going to be an example star.  He may not be super fast, but he has a great basketball body and is going to be a great all around player. 

Curry looks good at times, but I've noticed he has this new bad habit of dribbling when he gets a pass to him down in the low post.  Instead of just taking the ball and jamming it down the opponents throats.  Its as if he wants to be a wing player. 

Gordon has some nice spurts as well.  Harrington seems to commit offensive fouls everytime you give him the ball ni the low post. Its lucky they don't call it everytime though.

Mihm has looked alright. But there's absolutely no reason he should be punishing us on the offensive boards. Deng is just solid. I think it's time to move him to the starting lineup.

Offensive rebounding is all about effort and aggresiveness, and Mihm has no shortage of either, which is why (without seeing the game) I'm guessing he had seven of them.

I agree. But Mihm came into this game averaging 2.3 offensive rebounds a game and 6.4 overall. So it's not like he does this consistently. Then again. he would lead the league in rebounding if he got to play the Bulls every night.

It just seemed to me that The Lakers got every call tonight, especially Kobe.  I think Ben Gordon is going to be fine and I really did not expect this out of Deng. Another painful learning year will hopefully turn into some good ones down the road. I like the core of this team.

Hinrich, Deng, and Nocioni are the core. I like Gordon, but I think we would be better off trading him. Everybody else on this team can suck my ass.

Hinrich,  Deng,  and Nocioni are the core.  I like Gordon,  but I think we would be better off trading him.  Everybody else on this team can suck my ass.

Agreed. I think it's too early to give up on Gordon. Seems like The Bulls do that with their young guys. Ala............Brand, Artest, Brad Miller, Hassell........etc..

Although probably good thing Artest is gone. I don't remember him being an idiot with The Bulls though.

Agreed. I think it's too early to give up on Gordon. Seems like The Bulls do that with their young guys. Ala............Brand, Artest, Brad Miller, Hassell........etc..

Although probably good thing Artest is gone. I don't remember him being an idiot with The Bulls though.

There is still no reason that miller was included in the artest trade.

There is still no reason that miller was included in the artest trade.

Wasn't it because they had someone waiting in the wings who could supposedly take over the C position?

No, wait, my mistake. I think Ron Mercer was included because Trenton Hassell was emerging as a solid player.

What the hell got into Jerry Krause toward the end there?

• 1 month later...

I voted Bulls, but that was mainly because I think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. Funny thing is that when I was saying that back in the day, you all b****ed me out. Now 5-11 is your proof, lmao. The NFC Title game thread, wow, just wow. Ahh good times. :D