Alternative to NetMeeting

GASHWOUND

My mom just got a web cam and she wants to be able to talk to her friend on the web cam live who lives up in Michigan...I know there's Microsoft's NetMeeting, but is there another free service out there that might be better. Just curious before i set up NetMeeting for her

Thanks

My mom just got a web cam and she wants to be able to talk to her friend on the web cam live who lives up in Michigan...I know there's Microsoft's NetMeeting, but is there another free service out there that might be better. Just curious before i set up NetMeeting for her

Thanks

Gash,

What are the tech specs on the computer, ISP, and the camera? I have been thinking about doing this with my parents and in-laws. What all is involved?

Thanks,

Jim

Gash,

What are the tech specs on the computer, ISP, and the camera? I have been thinking about doing this with my parents and in-laws. What all is involved?

Thanks,

Jim

Well, she just got high-speed also, and got a free Logitech web cam...

I went searchinga round and did find one that I tried out, although the pic is small so you can only see the persons face and that's pretty much it....It's free and took me only 5 mins to hook it up..seemed to work ok

http://www.cometconnection.com/