Ouuuch. Damn that is hot

Texsox

I burned my hand on the toaster once when I was like 9. It wasn't much, just a momentary burn on my finger, but ever since I've used a knife or fork to grab the stuff. I may look like a wuss but at least I don't get burned.

One thing that people always yell at me for though is opening a bag of popcorn with my face right over it. :lol:

One thing that people always yell at me for though is opening a bag of popcorn with my face right over it. :lol:

I always burn my hand on the bag right out the microwave. That or I rip the bag too hard and popcorn goes flying all over the place.. :lol:

I burned my hand on the toaster once when I was like 9.  It wasn't much, just a momentary burn on my finger, but ever since I've used a knife or fork to grab the stuff.  I may look like a wuss but at least I don't get burned.

Sticking metal objects into the toaster? I'll risk the burn instead.

Those are cheater chopsticks!  :lol:

:lol: My wife is on love with these Pampered Chef home parties. It seems like every other month she's going to one or having one. They do make some nice stuff, but I honestly cannot use one more orange peeler or dutch oven scrapper.

:lol: My wife is on love with these Pampered Chef home parties. It seems like every other month she's going to one or having one. They do make some nice stuff, but I honestly cannot use one more orange peeler or dutch oven scrapper.

They DO have a lot of cool stuff!

Sticking metal objects into the toaster?  I'll risk the burn instead.

Well it's a toaster oven, not a conventional toaster.

And Steff, I do that with ripping the popcorn bag too fast and having it explode all the time. Last weekend I burned my hand on a bag but it took me a little longer to realize it since I had been :drink

And Steff, I do that with ripping the popcorn bag too fast and having it explode all the time.  Last weekend I burned my hand on a bag but it took me a little longer to realize it since I had been :drink

LMAO... I don't cook when drinking. I nearly started my first apartment on fire making Mac & Cheese many moons ago.. :lol:

What DO you do, Kramer?  :lol:

I am a retired 76 year old woman, living in Toronto with my 27 cats and one nervous parakeet named Dusty

Rumination of the Day

If ever there were a case for renewing Prohibition,

it's that old guy I see pathetically wandering

around the ballpark muttering repeatedly, "Beer? Beer?"

For crying out loud, the dude has a whole

case of the stuff strapped to his chest!

(Brad Simanek)