FUCK YOU DETROIT

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting things as ESPN slowed the tape down...

-Jamaal Tinsley was on the verge of hitting someone with a dust pan thing

-JO just missed getting hit by a chair

-Freddie Jones was treated most unfairly. The guy was just standing there and he gets completely malled by one of the bigger men I've ever seen.

-Also the first fan that SJax attacks is lucky as hell the he was being help back because he was about to go insane on him

To lazy to read through this whole thread right now but obviously that was crazy and I've never seen anything like that. IMO artest deserves the least amount of blame out of all of this, ben wallace started it and the fans were idiots. I honestly think I would have done the same thing as artest if it was me.

Like ESPN said....I don't think any other player pitted in Artest's situation would have acted differently. 

Stephen A. Smith said Shaq told him he'd do the same.

There's no telling what Ben Wallace would have done, if he was in Artest's situation.

Watch out!

It's just that people are lying if they say they wouldn't go after the person.

Think what you want, but some people actually have control over themselves and don't let themselves get sucked into fights. If Ron Artest is physically harmed or is in danger, fine beat the s*** out of the guy, but you have a beer thrown at you and you feel the need to run through the stands to find a guy you think might have done it and assault him, thats clearly crossing the line.

They were showing emotional clips of an old lady under a pile of Pacers, as well as some young kid crying.  NBA doesn't need this. :headshake

It appeared to me that those two kids, the younger of whom was crying, there was a big fat guy who came over to comfort them, as if he was their father maybe... He was also the same guy who was taking cheap shots at Freddy Jones.

Think what you want, but some people actually have control over themselves and don't let themselves get sucked into fights.  If Ron Artest is physically harmed or is in danger, fine beat the s*** out of the guy, but you have a beer thrown at you and you feel the need to run through the stands to find a guy you think might have done it and assault him, thats clearly crossing the line.

Just for the record what the fan originally did was assault.

Like ESPN said....I don't think any other player pitted in Artest's situation would have acted differently. 

Stephen A. Smith said Shaq told him he'd do the same.

You can't determine the severity of a suspension due to your reaction in the situation. There have been prior examples of harsh suspensions in less extreme circumstances.

EDIT: Quoted wrong post. Point remains. :)

Can anyone provide a link to video that is actually of good quality?

Because everything that I'm finding (especially all of the stuff on fark.com) is complete crap. By the way, the dumbest guy on soxtalk has more brains in his pinky finger than the smartest guy on fark.com. I've never read such crap in my life.

Can anyone provide a link to video that is actually of good quality?

Because everything that I'm finding (especially all of the stuff on fark.com) is complete crap.  By the way, the dumbest guy on soxtalk has more brains in his pinky finger than the smartest guy on fark.com.  I've never read such crap in my life.

If you have windows media player this is a good one.

http://mfile.akamai.com/12942/wmv/v...935750.200k.asx