Talkin Baseball

quickman

You keep using my lines, can you please get original, get real TM

You need to do better than this, you're slipping, what's the matter with you, have two pitcherssss .

Did you see Clement on the sports show tonite, he has heard from the White Sox and he said they have a built in advantage, he and his wife love Chicago. Cubs are out of it re: signing Clement.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to do better than this, you're slipping, what's the matter with you, have two pitcherssss ™ .

Did you see Clement on the sports show tonite, he has heard from the White Sox and he said they have a built in advantage, he and his wife love Chicago.  Cubs are out of it re: signing Clement.

it seems as if I pointed this out in a trhead just today. Once again I need the trade mark, I said dsoemthing to the effect that if I were clement and the money was close why would I go to toranto when i could play in chicago in the weakest division in baseball.

Damn it again. Why can you not remember thes posts!!

it seems as if I pointed this out in a trhead just today. Once again I need the trade mark, I said dsoemthing to the effect that if I were clement and the money was close why would I go to toranto when i could play in chicago in the weakest division in baseball.

Yep, two old guys bickering at each other...

"Oh, you stole my idea on Clement?"

"Oh, oh! You stole my idea on the payroll."

Is that you, Kenny Williams?

Or two middle aged white boys acting like fools... :ph34r:

What a shock.

Rozner pointed this out 3 days ago the Sox were talking to Clement. You read the Daily Herald religiously. Did not know you were Rozner's man slave. What's going on with Pulford, clue us in. :lol:

Rocket science = athlete would rather play in the U.S. than Canada.

Exception = Henry Burris.

:lolhitting

You need to do better than this, you're slipping, what's the matter with you, have two pitcherssss ™ .

Did you see Clement on the sports show tonite, he has heard from the White Sox and he said they have a built in advantage, he and his wife love Chicago.  Cubs are out of it re: signing Clement.

Here is my exact quote from the clement thread earlier. Who needs bruce levine when you have me.

I am just trying to put myself in clements place. Toronto or the whitesox. Hmm I get 75 cents to the dollar if I choose Canada, I would need to move and will play in arguably a division that cannot be won. At best I am in 4th place. Or I can stay in chicago, Make 8 million, be a solid number 3 on a team that could win the division if they get a few more players. if it was me I would love to pitch in the easiest division located in the midwest and make good coin

What a shock.

Rozner pointed this out 3 days ago the Sox were talking to Clement.  You read the Daily Herald religiously.  Did not know you were Rozner's man slave.  What's going on with Pulford, clue us in. :lol:

Rocket science = athlete would rather play in the U.S. than Canada.

Exception = Henry Burris.

it might have been because I told rozner. Please get off your high horse and pay homage to the idea man ™

Here is my exact quote from the clement thread earlier. Who needs bruce levine when you have me.

I am just trying to put myself in clements place. Toronto or the whitesox. Hmm I get 75 cents to the dollar if I choose Canada, I would need to move and will play in arguably a division that cannot be won. At best I am in 4th place. Or I can stay in chicago, Make 8 million, be a solid number 3 on a team that could win the division if they get a few more players. if it was me I would love to pitch in the easiest division located in the midwest and make good coin

Actually it's about 84 cents on the dollar right now :canada

And since the players get paid in americen dollars he would actually be making more in toronto.

And since the players get paid in americen dollars he would actually be making more in toronto.

I love it, now you're getting b**** slapped by the Currency Exchange Police!

:lol:

:usa :canada

Nuke, they don't want to move to toronto anymore than my wife wants to move to toronto. He will sign here unless he prices himself out of the market.