Co Big Ten Champs

They just finished kicking the crap out of the Badgers in Iowa 30-7. The defense played fantastic while Drew Tate overcame 2 early interceptions. Wisconsin was in it early but the second half was all Iowa.

Michigan is the co-champ and will be going to the RoseBowl since they beat the Hawkeyes head to head this year.

Next up the bowl game :)

2002 -- Iowa/OSU

2003 -- Mich

2004 -- Iowa/Mich

Back to Back?  not quite. 

/Drew Tate is good.

Whoopsi. My memories were obviously a little off. I swear they won the big ten last year, but I guess I was two years off. That was the year they had that long break and got clobbered by USC.

Man that game was a piece of crap game cuase to this day I still think if the Hawks hadn't had 6 weeks off Brad Banks and Co. would of been able to win.

I'm pumped for next season with Tate/Solomon/Chandler and the running backs back. Its insane how the 3 best backs were lost for a season and they have still won 9 games.

The bowl game should be tough (waiting to see who they play) but its been a great season regardless. Hopefully they can cap it with another win. :headbang

So are you two drinking buddies or something? Cause you talk about him like yoou banged his sister or something.....or is he just from your HS?

My bro is close buddies with him... They played on the same football team... He used to come to my old house like once a week to hang out with my bro... He is an all around good guy and he was a phenom back in high school.

My bro is close buddies with him... They played on the same football team... He used to come to my old house like once a week to hang out with my bro... He is an all around good guy and he was a phenom back in high school.

Alrighty. I mean I can claim I know four or five Division I athletes...Three at Iowa, one at ISU and the starting QB at UNI. Three of them ate my mom's cookies. I think there's a secret there. :o

I do have Big Frank's AIM name though: BiGhUrT4MVPizzle2k5

Can we get a Big 10 Championship game PLEASE!!!!

I still wonder why everytime this argument is brought up, someone always says we need a 12th team to get this game.  Why?  The top 2 teams that would play have nothing to do with the fact there is an odd number of teams. :huh

The championship game is Michigan/Ohio State EVERY year.

Can we get a Big 10 Championship game PLEASE!!!!

I still wonder why everytime this argument is brought up, someone always says we need a 12th team to get this game.  Why?  The top 2 teams that would play have nothing to do with the fact there is an odd number of teams. :huh

It's a rule.

Are we still talking about Considine.

He went to Byron High School about 10 minutes away. His dad went to my school which is Amboy High School and was on our back to back state championship team in 1978 and 1979. Sean is my sisters age and went to Amboy until I think like 4th grade. All his family still lives in Amboy. Hes still good friends with my sister and her fiance. They went to the game yesterday then went out with Sean and his girlfriend after the game.

Its nice to say you know a Big Ten player

Are we still talking about Considine.

He went to Byron High School about 10 minutes away.  His dad went to my school which is Amboy High School and  was on our back to back state championship team in 1978 and 1979. Sean is my sisters age and went to Amboy until I think like 4th grade. All his family still lives in Amboy. Hes still good friends with my sister and her fiance. They went to the game yesterday then went out with Sean and his girlfriend after the game.

Its nice to say you know a Big Ten player

Where the hell do you live?

I lived IN Byron so I know most of the towns in the area...