Raising some thoroughbreds!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not as doubtful as all of you, I think it will be closer then expected, but not holding my breath for anything. Didnt have high hopes at all for this season, so im already happy with what I have seen this year.

Ditto.

However, if we want to win this game, two things need to happen. Our defensive line needs to have their best game of the season, and Jones has to be the centerpoint of the offense. Hell, give it to Jones/Thomas a combined 50 times today. We're gonna need to win the ToP, as well as the turnover battle.

While the running game has to be super solid today, if im lovie, I put some pressure on Krenzel to make some throws. Listen, if the Bears have a remote shot of winning today and making the playoffs, they have to go balls out. No be stupid, but get risky. The Colts have a bad, bad defense, and mabye this could be a confidnece builder for Krenzel if he can take advantage.

No doubt, we need to pull out all the tricks and stuff today.

Win this game and damn!

I :wub: Spiff.

;)

Colts on the road, on grass, against a tough defense. Colts have a s***ty defense so the Bears shouldn't have as much trouble moving the ball. Plus, the football gods will be pissed at Indy for throwing deep when they were killing the Texans last week.