Raising some thoroughbreds!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well being 4-6 now, we need a miracle

Legitamately, we need to be 9-7, there might be 1 8-8 team in the nfc though, but i wouldnt count on it.

I am not thinking 5-1 from here on out however. I am thinking 4-1 cuz if we are able to be 8-7 by the time we play Green Bay AT CHICAGO it will be crazy and thats all i hope for-Have the Green Bay game a game for the playoffs.

Houston,Detroit, and Dallas should hopefully be easy wins for us. Jacksonville and Minnesota however will be whether we make or break our playoff hopes.

Legitamately, we need to be 9-7, there might be 1 8-8 team in the nfc though, but i wouldnt count on it.

I am not thinking 5-1 from here on out however.  I am thinking 4-1 cuz if we are able to be 8-7 by the time we play Green Bay AT CHICAGO it will be crazy and thats all i hope for-Have the Green Bay game a game for the playoffs.

Houston,Detroit, and Dallas should hopefully be easy wins for us.  Jacksonville and Minnesota however will be whether we make or break our playoff hopes.

I'm not looking at playoffs cause we would be crushed...

I am not thinking 5-1 from here on out however.  I am thinking 4-1 cuz if we are able to be 8-7 by the time we play Green Bay AT CHICAGO it will be crazy and thats all i hope for-Have the Green Bay game a game for the playoffs.

Houston,Detroit, and Dallas should hopefully be easy wins for us.  Jacksonville and Minnesota however will be whether we make or break our playoff hopes.

Wait a minute? You're saying the Bears are going to have easy wins?!?

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

The Bears already lost to the Lions at home. And that was with Grossman.

Dallas they should beat. Houston, who knows. Minnesota maybe, it helps that they play them at home on grass. I wouldn't count on beating the Jags on the road.

The playoffs are a dream. And out of those, only Dallas might be easy. Look at what Detroit is doing w/ Minny right now, and Houston hasn't been bad -- unless Carr is definitely out. But if he's in, Johnson and Davis make it a pretty good matchup.

Dallas

Minnesota

Houston

Detroit

It is not farfetched if we were to win 3/4.  Then we would play the packers for the playoffs.

Exactly, you can't predict what's gonna happen.

If someone would have said we would rattle off 3 in a row with all the injuries I would have reccomended mental help.

But you just never know.