Simulation League

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one team I have never been in an ootp league is, how ironic, the Boston Red Sox. If that kid doesn't take the Red Sox i'll take them.

jhot283 = aim

[email protected] = email

by the way, what patch are we using? It's going to be quite outdated if its from the start of this past season.. atleast make the deadline deals.

If you can explain how an online league works, I will take the Giants.

Its easy and fun..

You DO NOT need the game to participate in the league.. All you do is take over a team and you have FULL CONTROL over them.. You work trades over AIM with other GM's and when you get something done you post it on the message board in the trade forum and then He Gawn will process it and there ya go. I dont know how he is gonna do the sims but usually there will be set days when the games are simmed.. Its real easy, all you do is run a team.. you dont have to do anything but email your roster adjustments and lineups and what not to He Gawn..

Like I said, Im not too sure on how he is going to run his league, but I am in another sim league and its a lot of fun.. So far I am proving to be a Saavy GM, and I think I have gotten the best of all deals I have made.. I mean, its just badass to feel like your a real GM and you have free range over your team, the moves you make.. And the best part is your doing it against other real people insted of a computer like you would if you were playing it by yourself..

Its simple, you should be able to get the hang of it no problem.. And people who have never done something like this before would be able to pick it up rather easily.. Theres really nothing to it at all..

Its easy and fun..

You DO NOT need the game to participate in the league.. All you do is take over a team and you have FULL CONTROL over them..

If you don't need the game I'll be the Expos. Otherwise I'd have to steal it somehow?? If it's really worth the bother I'll buy it but....?

Yea its only 19.99 and its freaking awesome. But the teams are set from this years starting day. I will try and make the deals that went through. Well actually Im co prez and the guy who runs it knows what hes doing. Should be ready by tonight and youll see if you got your team. And BTW, the Red Sox are taken man.

If you don't need the game I'll be the Expos.  Otherwise I'd have to steal it somehow??  If it's really worth the bother I'll buy it but....?

When you buy it, you are given an id number that allows you to download the game to two of your computers. Even though its against the rules, alot of people I know split the game 50/50 with a freind and each get a download of the game.

If you want follow the rules as I did, just shell out the 19.99. Considering I got it on the first day it came out, it was 34.99. 20 bucks is well worth it.

Yea its only 19.99 and its freaking awesome. But the teams are set from this years starting day. I will try and make the deals that went through. Well actually Im co prez and the guy who runs it knows what hes doing. Should be ready by tonight and youll see if you got your team. And BTW, the Red Sox are taken man.

I'd really like to see an uploaded version of the patch we are using onto the site so I can pick the team I would like.

Alot of times, especially in leagues where I have chosen the White Sox the patch has guys like Garcia and Buehrle as 2.0's or in other words dime a dozen pitchers.

Is it to much to ask to upload everything to the site so people have a better understanding of who they are going to be choosing?

thanks.