Simulation League

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh it doesnt really bother me any

It doesn't bother you that 10% of the league are fictional players, and that the best offensive prospect and best pitching prospect are apart of that 10%?

I think what i'll do, out of the goodness of my heart, is get this league going on the right track. Find a good patch, make some tweakings, simulate the 2003 season and we'll pick up with free agency where we are currently at in real life now.

It doesn't bother you that 10% of the league are fictional players, and that the best offensive prospect and best pitching prospect are apart of that 10%?

I think what i'll do, out of the goodness of my heart, is get this league going on the right track.  Find a good patch, make some tweakings, simulate the 2003 season and we'll pick up with free agency where we are currently at in real life now.

As long as you dont f*** with the teams and my Braves at all like they should be, then I am cool with that...

but if I notice one thing weird, im gonna raise hell :lol:

Available Teams:

AL EAST

New York

Baltimore

Toronto

AL CENTRAL

Kansas City

AL WEST

Texas

Seattle

NL EAST

Washington (Montreal)

NL CENTRAL

Chicago

Cincinnati

Pittsburgh

NL WEST

Arizona

Go to the board in my sig and sign up to join the simulation league.. These are the teams we have left and wed really like to fill them up.. Its a lot of fun