Available Teams:

AL

Boston

Toronto

Kansas City

Seattle

NL

Arizona

The link to the message board is in my signature.. We havent even started it yet, all we have done is some trades.. We are waiting to get every team occupied.. So if your interested visit the site, and above are the available teams!

I registered as Orioles GM. But now what do I do?

redandwhite has got to set the standings page up so we will be able to post the results of the sims.. Until then we are trying to fill the league..

When the league starts it will be were MLB currently is now.. with FA signing.. Every team gets a chance to resign their FA's though.. so they dont just leave for nothing..

Pretty much all you can do now is check out the forum and trade with people.. but redandwhite will have it ready to go soon

Available Teams:

AL

Boston

Toronto

Kansas City

Seattle

Texas

NL

Florida

Chicago

Milwaukee

Arizona

The link to the message board is in my signature.. We havent even started it yet, all we have done is some trades.. We are waiting to get every team occupied.. So if your interested visit the site, and above are the available teams!

If I could still get in I'd like to be the Marlins.

Rowand... yes you can get in

and SS2K4 I think he only planed on doing the sims twice a week.. all you have to do is make sure you send in your lineups and pitching.. and if there is an injury all you would have to do is change it.. its not very time consuming at all

and SS2K4 I think he only planed on doing the sims twice a week.. all you have to do is make sure you send in your lineups and pitching.. and if there is an injury all you would have to do is change it.. its not very time consuming at all

MoS, what should I do no, should I post somewhere on that forum that I'm the new Marlins gm??

MoS, what should I do no, should I post somewhere on that forum that I'm the new Marlins gm??

Just go to the boards and register as Marlins GM or Florida GM

and then in general discussion there is a place to put your AIM name, so other GM's can contact you

All right then, I took the enemy. :o