Simulation League

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good portion of the teams have already done all there resignings, and a deadline will be set for 12:00 central tonight for the teams that haven't.

If you do not get your extensions done in time, your players will become free agents.

Im me at jhot283 to get your extensions done ASAP.

Could someone please pick one place, either here or on the league board to list info? There's conflicting info in both places and I don't think it's fair to set any kind of deadline (especially deadlines that are up in less than 6 hrs) for anything at this point b/c there seems to be way too much confusion.

Some people are saying to resign, some say you can't resign yet, some say it's the beginning of the season and we can resign at the end... etc.

Hey guys, I am going to have to drop my team.  The more I look at this, the more I am not going to be able to give it the time it needs.  So the Cubs are available.  Just go ahead and delete me.  Sorry guys, but this is better than me doing a half assed job.

Well there are 2 sets of co-gms Smalls is w/ jason and soxman352000 is with me. one of them could take over.

Well there are 2 sets of co-gms Smalls is w/ jason and soxman352000 is with me. one of them could take over.

The league sounds really cool, but it is going to be way to involved for me. I was thinking it would be more like fantasy baseball, but the sheer amount of detail that is being bantered about would be too much for me. I don't want to drag everyone else down.

Have fun guys, it sounds awesome.

Could someone please pick one place, either here or on the league board to list info?  There's conflicting info in both places and I don't think it's fair to set any kind of deadline (especially deadlines that are up in less than 6 hrs)  for anything at this point b/c there seems to be way too much confusion.

Some people are saying to resign, some say you can't resign yet, some say it's the beginning of the season and we can resign at the end... etc.

I completely agree, but if we want to get this started as soon as possible, one person should be placed in control, and one person should make the demands for you guys to meet.

Considering how much everyone is dieing to get this thing started, and considering how no one knows how to get it started besides myself, I think the best thing to do is just let me be that guy for a while.

With that being said, I have yet to have spent any time on the league message board, nor will I ever, considering a board will be set-up by Jason as soon as he can. The 12:00 deadline will still be intact, it is not that hard to im me, i'll be wathcing the Patriots game all night.