Simulation League

What password?  Cause I'm registered on the board as either Texas GM or Rangers GM I forget which. 

Hopefully you can grab the open team since you thought you had a team, but we'll have to wait till someone in charge of this thing comes by the board. 

By the way RedandWhite/Knuckle/Whoever Else I'm working on the server stuff right now :)

Yeah, I just noticed some down time...

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What password?  Cause I'm registered on the board as either Texas GM or Rangers GM I forget which. 

Hopefully you can grab the open team since you thought you had a team, but we'll have to wait till someone in charge of this thing comes by the board. 

By the way RedandWhite/Knuckle/Whoever Else I'm working on the server stuff right now :)

You are Rangers GM

I think we should just ask this right now.

Who ever is going to drop out of this league, or feel they won't have enough time to do it, tell us. We feel that we don't want people who want to participate wait longer than they have to.

I got fired cause of my atititude and asking questions. Good luck with that...  ;)

your horrible, selfish, "me" attitude and asking stupid questions time after time when I give you the same answer.

winhawkdoug (1:31:28 AM): so you better get youtr ass working

winhawkdoug (1:31:39 AM): cause you are losing interest quickly

jhot283 (1:33:20 AM): how about you buy the f***ing game and get your ass working.

winhawkdoug (1:33:28 AM): no

winhawkdoug (1:33:50 AM): cause im not dumb enough to spend 20 dollars

Just a highlite of our conversation. Not to mention the namecalling while I stand there saying okay after okay. Just get a clue about some things.