New Banner

greasywheels121

My favorite banner was the one with US Cellular Field when it was under construction.

I don’t want to turn this thread into a “What’s your favorite banner?” kind of thread but I’m just going to go ahead and say that the one with Cliff Politte (the angry one) was funny as hell since this whole board was raging about how this team was out of it.

I don’t want to turn this thread into a “What’s your favorite banner?” kind of thread but I’m just going to go ahead and say that the one with Cliff Politte (the angry one) was funny as hell since this whole board was raging about how this team was out of it.

Yeah, they won't mind I am sure. Since we were just talking about banners I just thought I'd share my favorite.

I was getting tired of the grinders one.

Showtime.. I got an idea for you for another during this offseason if you're interested.

Have pictures of the guys the Sox are aiming to acquire, like RJ, Kendall, Vazquez, Renteria just to name a few, then have like "Soxtalk.com Dreams" or something like that. I think it'd be interesting.

I was getting tired of the grinders one.

Showtime.. I got an idea for you for another during this offseason if you're interested.

Have pictures of the guys the Sox are aiming to acquire, like RJ, Kendall, Vazquez, Renteria just to name a few, then have like "Soxtalk.com Dreams" or something like that. I think it'd be interesting.

I thought of doing something along those lines.

I was thinking of a banner with Johnson on it..