southsider2k5

Shut your mouth!

I actually always liked the two part vocal on that quite a bit

So let's leave it alone

We can't see eye to eye

There ain't no good guy

There ain't no bad guy

There's only you and me and we just disagree

Right on, Jim! Billy Dean remade that song and did a fine job.

:ph34r: Getting ready for Soxfest

A little bit of that.. and a few other things. Mainly I just don't like some of the bulls*** I've read specifically from Jeckle. The s*** about republicans (regardless of my political alliance), the personal attacks on people who outwardly stated they voted for Bush, the bulls*** about the soldiers, and the countless other classless s*** that he's posted in SL&P insulting nearly everyone in one way, shape, or form. And spiff, you might not have ever heard it, but I've heard people refer to vanilla for white folks and chocolate for black folks. And, IMO, that's exactly what he was doing.

Thank you for asking, eye.

Sigh.... there. I'm done. Sorry everyone.

A little bit of that.. and a few other things. Mainly I just don't like some of the bulls*** I've read specifically from Jeckle. The s*** about republicans (regardless of my political alliance), the personal attacks on people who outwardly stated they voted for Bush, the bulls*** about the soldiers, and the countless other classless s*** that he's posted in SL&P insulting nearly everyone in one way, shape, or form. And spiff, you might not have ever heard it, but I've heard people refer to vanilla for white folks and chocolate for black folks. And, IMO, that's exactly what he was doing.

Thank you for asking, eye.

Sigh.... there. I'm done. Sorry everyone.

Anytime, Steff! ;)

First off I never personally attacked anyone. I was pretty depressed about Bush winning. What i'm assuming your refering to is the comment I made about Republican's using tactics to take advantage of the more gullable among us, which I still agree with. However no matter how stupid you think some of my posts were I never once made a direct personal attack to anyone at Sox talk.

Also I didn't mean to capitalize vanilla and that was an honest typo. I meant nothing racial by it at all. I just meant that it was a plain, ordinary, yada yada yada.

By the way my dad was a Vietnam vet. He was never the same when he came back. Forgive me for not being overly excited about us sending more American kids to a path of being screwed up for the rest of their lives.