JFK Reloaded

KipWellsFan

Anyone hear about this new game available on the internet where you get to assasinate JFK. Apparently its like a direct re-creation of the incident where you become Harvey Lee Oswald and your goal is to kill him in the same way the official autopsy reads. Well it's obviously a pretty disgusting premise and probably even false seeing as I think it's been proven that there was more than one shooter anyways. Bah... I feel bad now for even giving this game any publicity. :lol:

www.jfkreloaded.com

NPR this morning noted that more than half the population thinks the Warren Commisssion findings are wrong as far as it's 'lone gunman' conclusion.  We'll probably never know the truth.

Doesn't the U.S. government have to release all the documents of the incident in 2029? :lol:

F Sakes

iirc...there was an interesting show on discovery channel about a week back on the shooting. discredited the "magic bullet," showing it was possible to hit all seven areas the single bullet hit.

I saw it too....it was quite interesting. I enjoy hearing this stuff....well you know what I mean, it's interesting. What I found interesting is a lot of people saw it at my school for it being stuck on a Sunday night. It's just one of those things that captivates people.

I heard the full game costs about $13 to download I think, at least that's what they said on the the news down here.

I saw it for $9.99 here

I DLed the demo, and I hade the crosshairs right on his forhead, I went to shoot and a little message pops up and says "You must buy the full game to shoot the gun"

I was quite dissapointed