Beer throwing fan ID'd

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard on ESPN Radio this morning that idiot Green has multiple DUI's ( and a previous assault charge ) on his record and one of the provisions of his probation was to avoid alcohol.

That must be why he threw it away....."A BEER!!! I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE ONE OF THESE!!!!"

On Mike & Mike..? Wow. I must have just missed that. In any event.. I hope they are 100% on that. If not.. that's some serious slander.

On Mike & Mike..? Wow. I must have just missed that. In any event.. I hope they are 100% on that. If not.. that's some serious slander.

On one of the SportsCenter reports before Mike & Mike, the 4:40 am report.

I'd guess that they pulled the guy's criminal record before they aired that.

To add to this..

His criminal record is over fifteen years old. He's paid his debt, got his act together, owns his business, has a wife and children. His attorney was also present during an interview with Matt Lauler this morning.

I heard on ESPN Radio this morning that idiot Green has multiple DUI's ( and a previous assault charge ) on his record and one of the provisions of his probation was to avoid alcohol.

That must be why he threw it away....."A BEER!!! I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE ONE OF THESE!!!!"

I heard something like Assault with intent to do great bodily harm, and 3 DUI's. He also said that he didn't even remember throwing the beer. He's probably lying about that, but he could have been annihilated. I'm sure that he was hitting the bottle hard before he showed up for the game.

Just like I said in another thread, this and Artest's chemical imbalance clashed and all hell broke loose.

I'd also like to know how a loser like this can maintain a successful business (I'm assuming this because he has a very, very expensive season ticket package). It's only a matter of time before he throws it all away, hardcore alcoholic that he is.

This guy has kids. :headshake

I heard something like Assault with intent to do great bodily harm, and 3 DUI's.  He also said that he didn't even remember throwing the beer.  He's probably lying about that, but he could have been annihilated.  I'm sure that he was hitting the bottle hard before he showed up for the game.

Just like I said in another thread, this and Artest's chemical imbalance clashed and all hell broke loose.

I'd also like to know how a loser like this can maintain a successful business (I'm assuming this because he has a very, very expensive season ticket package).  It's only a matter of time before he throws it all away, hardcore alcoholic that he is.

This guy has kids. :headshake

I heard a guy talking last night that was involved. He was with the guy that Artest attacked and was on the receiving end of one of Jackson's haymakers. This guy said that his family had held those season tickets for 25 years, and Green was not supposed to be there. He supposedly had come down to an empty seat from one of the upper sections.

To add to this..

His criminal record is over fifteen years old. He's paid his debt, got his act together, owns his business, has a wife and children. His attorney was also present during an interview with Matt Lauler this morning.

I don't know if he got his act together if he is throwing beers at basketball players...

He sounds like an alcoholic, which there is never a getting over. If you have a problem with alcohol you are always in danger when you drink. If he is drinking, he really didn't learn his lesson. Maybe he just got better at not getting caught?

I heard a guy talking last night that was involved.  He was with the guy that Artest attacked and was on the receiving end of one of Jackson's haymakers.  This guy said that his family had held those season tickets for 25 years, and Green was not supposed to be there.  He supposedly had come down to an empty seat from one of the upper sections.

I see.

When I go to Sox games, I wait for people to leave early so that I could grab 1st and 2nd row seats. Nobody ever gives you a hard time come the 8th or 9th inning. If I were a Pistons fan, I'd probably do the same.

I can't fault the ushers, but I'd imagine that certain circles will be talking a world of s***.

I see. 

When I go to Sox games, I wait for people to leave early so that I could grab 1st and 2nd row seats.  Nobody ever gives you a hard time come the 8th or 9th inning.  If I were a Pistons fan, I'd probably do the same.

I can't fault the ushers, but I'd imagine that certain circles will be talking a world of s***.

I agree. I don't anything wrong with moving closer to unused seats toward the end of the game. But, this incident could change things.