*Official* College Basketball Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope that gt or ok state take over kansas as #2. itc nice to have the reff's give u wins every night on ur home floor. hey self does something called going on the road mean anything towards tourny time or r u just going to kiss dookie v ass all the way until jan1 till u loos e to gt. :fyou reff's of the big 12

Yeah, there's Dickey V's #1 team struggling against South Carolina at home.

They really shouldn't make their schedule that tough early on...

Can't wait to hear next week about how "Kansas showed incredible heart and determination against a gritty South Carolina team and that's why they are #1 baby!!!!!!!!"

Yeah, there's Dickey V's #1 team struggling against South Carolina at home. 

They really shouldn't make their schedule that tough early on...

Can't wait to hear next week about how "Kansas showed incredible heart and determination against a gritty South Carolina team and that's why they are #1 baby!!!!!!!!"

I really hope that Gonzagas performance against GA Tech is enough for everyone to recognize how impressive the Illini have been thus far this season...As long as Gonzaga, Wake, Arkansas and Georgetown continue to win like they have been our wins look all the more IMPRESSIVE!!

:headbang

Disclaimer: Its a long season I know, and our shots wont fall all season, but the more I think about it...its a special year for Illinois

The Cincy, Longwood and Valpo games will all go untelevised.

Honestly, this is the worst thing I 've heard. We're the #1 team in the nation, you'd think someone would pick our games up by now.

northwestern state and cincy game will be on fox sports chicago channel 639 on directv

Unless if he is still really sick i do not see why he is not honoring the contract he signed.

He loves to coach, but needs to see that he is physically unable to coach now. Too bad for him, he's a very solid coach, but it could kill him to go back, and I hope he realizes that. FWIW, he has had seven bypasses IIRC.

BTW, Illinois is kicking some ass, so is Iowa. Too bad my Spartans have been a bit disappointing.