*Official* College Basketball Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way Delaware St was playing the 1st half, it was a good test on how we could break the zone that was bothering us early.  Although, it won't be that easy against the Big 10 type zone's we will be surely seeing.  I wonder how much Pruitt will be involved this season.  He only had 4 minutes tonight, but he may just need to keep learning the motion offense to succeed.

Good start though..

Go Illini! :headbang

deleware state wasnt playing zone at all

Were you at the game?  I kept hearing throughout the 1st half that they were playing a zone but they shot out of it eventually and it was man to man in the 2nd half.

they might have been playing zone but it really didnt seem like it to me but then again i was all the way at the other end of the court

Honestly 99? Quentin Thomas started and was lost out there, Marvin was lost out there. Rashad was the only one that showed up. I guess they bought into the hype too much, now they have a long flight to Maui to think about it. We will see what it does for them.

I believe SC shot 68%, thats ridiculous and unacceptable. It was their 4th game and our first game. Lots of excuses I can think of. But flat out, they just got their asses kicked.

At least you can take it.

Rather than sitting around and making excuses as the reason they lost.

:notworthy

My Wildcats gave me a scare, were down 9 in the second half but ended up winning. Parker hit a 3 pointer to win it, had a solid game. Hachad was pretty off and Vedran didn't shoot very well, but they still won. These guys might be scary once Thompson is eligible.