*Official* College Basketball Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have gotten the axed a long time ago, but he signed something like a 7 year deal a few years ago when he was a hot commodity. UVA's hot start this year has saved him a bit longer, but I wouldn't be suprised to see him axed and UVA take on the rest of his contract when UVA enters ACC play.

I was wrong, its even worse, 10 year extension, ouch.

The speech always gives me a chill.

Me too. One of my first sports memories, probably one of the reasons I've stuck with sports so adamantly. Pretty sure I have the tape somewhere.

Best part: "And...that screen is flashing up there thirty seconds like I care about that screen right now, huh? I got tumors all over my body. I'm worried about some guy in the back going thirty seconds, huh? You got a lot, hey va fa napoli, buddy. You got a lot."

Jimmy V :headbang

Good speech right there by Dick :)

I know what its like to have a loved one have cancer. My mom had breast cancer two years ago and my aunt had it three years ago. I know many of you wont, but please think about donating somethig this holiday season to help cancer research, every little bit helps, you never know when you could save someones life by just donating as little as 5$

The Indiana offense just looks pitiful at times....No off the ball movement, setting up the offense 35 feet away from the basket, makes me wanna :puke

Davis has to get Bracey and the boys to buy into some sort of real offensive system b/c right now they resemble a Iso-Nba offense out there but they are missing the talented players who u need to make it work.

Could be a long year for the Big Ten...

The Indiana offense just looks pitiful at times....No off the ball movement, setting up the offense 35 feet away from the basket, makes me wanna  :puke

Davis has to get Bracey and the boys to buy into some sort of real offensive system b/c right now they resemble a Iso-Nba offense out there but they are missing the talented players who u need to make it work. 

Could be a long year for the Big Ten...

It was working for all but the last 13 minutes of the UConn game. Yes, Davis is going to get the blame. However, my friend's a manager and from what he said and what I saw on Saturday, Davis has created an offense.

The team's young, but whatever. This game was not fun to watch.