Valpo HS student slashes 8 classmates

YASNY

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thats horrible s***.  Cerb went to Valpo and another poster WhiteSoxIn goes to Valpo if I recall.

Hope everyone makes it through alright.

whitesoxin' goes to that school. Hope he's alright.

I want to high school in Gary, IN...

What High School, Jeckle? Because I attend Calumet High School which is right here in Gary.

LOL I was a much bigger dork back then then I am now.

I think i'm in the senior section but I refused to pose for the class group picture.

I perfer to just forget about that time in my life.

If your really that curious i'm the only twin in there (although it was before I got my braces on my teeth and gained a sense of style {Although it's debatable I have one now :lol: }) Plus i've filled out alot more in the last 3 years.

LOL I was a much bigger dork back then then I am now.

I think i'm in the senior section but I refused to pose for the class group picture.

I perfer to just forget about that time in my life.

If your really that curious i'm the only twin in there (although it was before I got my braces on my teeth and gained a sense of style {Although it's debatable I have one now :lol: }) Plus i've filled out alot more in the last 3 years.

Na, I'm not that curious. Just cool to know that you attended the same high school I'm in. And you say this school is full of s***? You should see Merillville High. Now that school is f***ed up. Pretty peaceful here...

Nice to know you're from CHS. :cheers

This is from the Trib

VALPARAISO, Ind. -- A high school student wielding a knifelike object injured eight classmates during class early this morning in a local high school, authorities said.

Police spokesman Michael Grennes said none of the students suffered life-threatening injuries in the attacks, which occurred in a Spanish class about 8 a.m. at Valparaiso High School.

The alleged assailant was taken into custody as police investigated the incident. No charges had been filed as of late morning. Grennes hesitated to call his alleged weapon a knife, insisting that it was an "edged weapon."

No charges had been filed as of late morning.

The victims were taken to Porter Memorial Hospital. Hospital spokeswoman Jeni Bell said seven students had been stabbed, and one had sustained some type of hip injury.

Two victims were treated and released, and the others were admitted in good condition and were expected to be released by the end of the day, Bell said.

The victims' parents were notified, and the school, about 20 miles southeast of Gary, was placed on lockdown, officials said.

Actually I attended Merriville High for my freshman year and Calumet for the next three.

I thought they were both equally full of s*** but at least Calumet had a better principal. Then again Merriville had a salad bar.

Do they still sell those Breadsticks with the cheese inside them with the dipping sauce? I can't find those damn things anywhere else

Hey guys, I guess this will mark my return to Soxtalk, albeit on a f***ed up note.

I graduated VHS last year and I attend Indiana University. Oddly enough, I was considering going back to the High School today to meet up with some former teachers. A friend's brother who attends VHS said some Freshman flipped out in a Spanish class and sliced eight people. As for Snell, whitesoxin, he's fine. A local newspaper released the names of the stabbing victims and he's not on it. And anyways, he's smart and takes German.

VHS breeds this kind of s***, so I'm not surprised this happened. Earlier, a kid brought a gun to school and gave it to another kid in the High School who promptly went home and blew his head off. Valpo is the kind of school that's just too normal and where popularity rules the f***ing place. If you're "different", you f***ing get it pounded into your head. It's a horrible school and I'm surprised some kid didn't do this a lot earlier.

Any q's, post 'em, because I can anwer them.

Actually I attended Merriville High for my freshman year and Calumet for the next three.

I thought they were both equally full of s*** but at least Calumet had a better principal. Then again Merriville had a salad bar.

Do they still sell those Breadsticks with the cheese inside them with the dipping sauce? I can't find those damn things anywhere else

Yes they do. I just had some right before Keyboarding class (which I'm in right now.)

I haven't been to Merillville High but a lot of guys around here say it is very f***ed up.

Got to go. Class is over in just 3 minutes. Peace.

Bosco Sticks! :headbang

My school has those and they kick ass. I know Market Day which alot of schools around here hold to raise money sell Bosco Sticks. Im not sure about where you live though

He said thanks...

Whitesoxin'

I was 2 doors down from all of this. I was in German class. and i saw people running down the hallway screaming and bleeding. then the teacher screamed at us to lock our door. and we sat in there for 4 hours and knew nothin.  we already had one bring a gun to our school and give it to a kid who then went home, got stoned, and accidently shot himself in the head and died. yeah, The slasher asked to shut the door for the video and turned off the lights then started slashing peoples faces. i know 2 of the victims. 7 of the 8 were freshman.  i guess some of the students from the attacked class ran into other classrooms and hid

cuz when i looked out the window into the hallway and saw the blood, it was scary

OK, I finally got Soxtalk to work.

Here is what happened. At about 8 this morning, we hear people running down the hall and yelling. I don't think much of it because my class was in the freshman hallway and the little freshman always go running by and yell at their friends and such. A few seconds later, a teacher comes running into our room and tells us to lock the door and keep all students in the classroom. I was in German class at the time. Little did we know, we were 2 doors down from where all of this transpired. For the next 4 hours, we were locked in our classroom not knowing what the heck was going on. When I got up to look out the door into the hallway to see what happened, I saw a trail of blood streaking down the hall. The janitor eventually mopped it all up. Announcements kept coming on that there is a crisis and everyone should stay in their classrooms. At about 8:30, they came on and told us they had things under control, but to stay in our rooms until the police finished their investigation. Now all sorts of terrible things were going on in our minds. The faculty wouldn't tell us anything. In my sisters class, one of her friends brothers called and told her what was happening so the public knew more than we did. After the four hours were over, they let us out of lockdown and we could go home. I just got into my car, loaded in my buddies and we went over to my friends house to play some poker to get our minds off of it. In all, 7 of my peers were stabbed and thankfully 6 of them are out of the hospital now. 7 of the 8 involved were freshman and one sophmore. I knew the sophmore and one of the freshman. Thank the lord everyone survived, this was one hectic day. This freshman class at our school is nothing but trouble. As Cerb said, earlier this year a freshman brought a gun to school, gave it to his friend who then went home, got stoned, and blew his own head off. That kid was in two of my classes and the kid who supplied the gun was in one of my classes. Please keep my classmates and school in your prayers. Thank you. :pray