Finally

AnthraxFan93

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't like the idea of an ignore button.

Not only will you be ignored but it will lead to a controversy as well.

You want to take away freedom of speech...why?

If you don't want to read what someone says, then don't read it.

People are still getting the ability to write. A person can choose whether or not he or she would like to read it with the ignore feature. Your right to speech isn't being infringed anyway -- you have the right to write it but there is no right that people are obliged to read it by any means.

It's just like not watching a certain TV station because they air stuff you don't like.

People are still getting the ability to write.  A person can choose whether or not he or she would like to read it with the ignore feature.  Your right to speech isn't being infringed anyway -- you have the right to write it but there is no right that people are obliged to read it by any means.

It's just like not watching a certain TV station because they air stuff you don't like.

This is sideshowapu right?

I didn't know we could change it, but the black with blue buttons doesn't look that great  anyways.

Me and Jason might work on a skin together if it is possible and get better buttons and such. I have already talked to him about it. Infact, I already have black buttons ready to go.