BULLS WIN!!!

curry and chandler on the bench for the last minuts of the game. i here by proclaim the curse of tim floyd is over!!!!!!!!

Umm, Curry was one of the big reasons they won and he was out their until pretty much the end. Once it came down to foul time Skiles put all shooters in, which was a good choice.

Also Chandler did a nice job on the glass. I still think their was no reason to bench Curry, he played good the game before as well.

Had like 21 points tonight.

Wouldn't call 7 boards from Tyson good, but Eddy had a good game minus the rebounds.

Also, good to see Ben comin around.

It was the minutes I was referring to. Chandler did a nice job boxing out and you'd see him get the boards. I base things on that more in basketball and one thing Chandler is, is a good rebounder.

It was the minutes I was referring to.  Chandler did a nice job boxing out and you'd see him get the boards.  I base things on that more in basketball and one thing Chandler is, is a good rebounder.

Alright I gotcha.

Nice game all around. I'd keep Tyson and Eddy on the bench to start the game, they seem to be more motivated that way.

Alright I gotcha.

Nice game all around.  I'd keep Tyson and Eddy on the bench to start the game, they seem to be more motivated that way.

See, I don't get it. People always say Curry sucks, but look at his numbers. They are as good as most centers in the east, if not better and he's still young. He still makes a lot of mistakes, but he's been made a scapegoat for some reason.

I think he should of been starting tonight, I don't want to see Antonio Davis out their. Davis is slow and doesn't have it anymore. He's a good role player but not a starter.

See, I don't get it.  People always say Curry sucks, but look at his numbers.  They are as good as most centers in the east, if not better and he's still young.  He still makes a lot of mistakes, but he's been made a scapegoat for some reason.

I think he should of been starting tonight, I don't want to see Antonio Davis out their.  Davis is slow and doesn't have it anymore.  He's a good role player but not a starter.

The problems I have with Curry are...

-He is over 7 feet tall and not in the top 50 in rebounds per game

-Once he gets the ball and gets doubled he can't pass out

-5th in the NBA in turovers per game

didnt watch much, but I was really impressed with Hinrich at the end of the game, talking to Red and Tom. Very mature and just sounds like a good team player, and a leader. I have liked Hinrch since he was drafted, and is really becoming a fan fav.

I'm with ya Tony...I may just have to stop being a cheapass and pick up a Hinrich jersey. He's just awesome.

People expect more out of Curry because he's got the talent to be Shaq like. See the thing is with Curry he lulls you into a false sense of security with a game like this, and then he probably won't hit double figures again for the next 5 games. Mohammed and Sweeney plus a 1st, would still be a good deal, Nazr has had some really good games lately. The Bulls still got killed on the boards tonight, Curry has 2, that's right, 2 freakin rebounds. Boozer, Okur and Harpring b/w them had the same amount of boards as the Bulls. Since the Bulls actually got to the free throw line tonight, they won, but they were very fortunate indeed.