why I will not by tickets this year

FredGarcia99

Just to throw this out there...

Would it really be so bad if we didn't do anything and had a string off last place years?

We could get a few top draft picks and maybe be in a position to win a championship in 2010.

I think our curse is that we keep doing these things to be a contending team and it's killing us. I'm not saying I want the Sox to suck but if it's between 2nd place and last give me the draft picks.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Nuke, but this guy's rant screams of someone either not smart enough to understand how things work, is wound way too tight or just flat out has too much time on their hands.

Ranting about refusing to buy tickets because of what has happened to this point, does not strike me as being anywhere close to a fan, unless you want to add bandwagon in front of it.

Maybe you're right.

How bout I adjust my post to read ....... nobody but him.

:)

Just to throw this out there...

Would it really be so bad if we didn't do anything and had a string off last place years?

We could get a few top draft picks and maybe be in a position to win a championship in 2010.

I think our curse is that we keep doing these things to be a contending team and it's killing us. I'm not saying I want the Sox to suck but if it's between 2nd place and last give me the draft picks.

If you're thinking about 2010 in 2005, you got problems...

I think this should be our last hurrah. Go for it this year, if we don't get there (at least the playoffs), blow this team and up start from scratch. JMHO.

If you're thinking about 2010 in 2005, you got problems...

I think this should be our last hurrah.  Go for it this year, if we don't get there (at least the playoffs), blow this team and up start from scratch.  JMHO.

I agree. If this crew cant get it done this season with a big signing or 2 then maybe it is time to start over. I think the fans can stomach a year or 2 of a legitimate rebuilding effort than they can being just good enough to finish a distant second every year.

The white sox will not do anything or very little this offseason and probably will not improve this baseball team.

All of the players we talk about on this site such as randy johnson and jason kendall and carlos delgado and even Carl Pavano the sox are like the third team in the race. All of this crap kw and managment are saying about flying under the radar is an excuse of basically saying we cant get anyone because we believe that willie harris is the answer.

I expect soxfest this year to be like last years in which a near fight breaks out. Let me tell you guys something as of right now im very close to just basically saying I will not spend a lot of my money on the white sox.

Good, one less fairweather fan....then I dont have to sit by people who dont even know the players, or anything about the game, sounds good to me.

Alot of people fail to realize the fact that if we don't go to the games, the product is not going to improve. So if you're a real fan and you want to see the Sox go out and get some quality players, you will go to the games and support your team no matter what. :stick

Alot of people fail to realize the fact that if we don't go to the games, the product is not going to improve.

The Sox almost drew 2 million to USCF last season and the product didn't improve one iota from the previous couple of seasons. When JR and Co. take a legit shot at winning, I'll start paying to go to Sox games again. Until then, JR and Co. can go pound. I'm taking a page out of his "How to be Cheap and Count Your Hard Earned Money" book.

The Sox almost drew 2 million to USCF last season and the product didn't improve one iota from the previous couple of seasons. When JR and Co. take a legit shot at winning, I'll start paying to go to Sox games again. Until then, JR and Co. can go pound. I'm taking a page out of his "How to be Cheap and Count Your Hard Earned Money" book.

Your handle should be MoodKilla.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's good. Just telling you the truth though. Waiting for the day for the White Sox to prove me wrong by signing some (not just one) quality talent during one offseason.

I'm not holding my breath though.

you would fit in so well wearing blue and red, sitting at High-tops b****ing about the cubs....face it closet cubs fan..its ok we all know it from your constant b****ing that you are truly a northsider.

you would fit in so well wearing blue and red, sitting at High-tops b****ing about the cubs....face it closet cubs fan..its ok we all know it from your constant b****ing that you are truly a northsider.

Only in your wettest of wet dreams tool :nono

Why don't you PM a few of the others that are holding on to the notion that the Sox are gonna be big name players during the '04-'05 offseason and cover yourself in peanut butter while getting off on the prospect of obtaining a Pavano, RJ, or some other FA or player that might actually help this team instead of the cheapest option available.

Please get off this. CK is one of the whiniest, b****iest, sometimes annoying Sox fans I know.. ;) He is definitely not anywhere near being a Cub fan. I don't agree with a lot of the complaining he does.. but I see his point and he's got a right to complain.

HENRY????

REPETITIVE?????

HENRY????

REPETITIVE?????

HENRY????

REPETITIVE?????

;)  :lol:

The media...

The media...

The media...

The media...

The media...