Why oh Why

GASHWOUND

Are they remaking The Mask with f***in Jamie Kennedy?!?!?! I read this and almost gagged

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-main.ht...1/24/12.00.film

The Mask is one of my fav movies and of course they're about to ruin it..sheesh

inadvertently imbues his infant son with the powers of Loki's mask.
:banghead

ughh

This is going to be another Dumb and DumbeER...

Yeah, i have't been able to gut watching that movie yet..I even Tivo'd it when it premiered and had it saved for like 2 months..but deleted it..I have no desire to see it...What's next..Ace Ventura 3: Starring Marlon Wayans as Ace's third cousin through marrige and Shawn Wayans as his partner :ph34r:

Yeah, i have't been able to gut watching that movie yet..I even Tivo'd it when it premiered  and had it saved for like 2 months..but deleted it..I have no desire to see it...What's next..Ace Ventura 3: Starring Marlon Wayans as Ace's third cousin through marrige and Shawn Wayans as his partner :ph34r:

Ace Ventura kicked ass! :headbang

Yeah.wrong use of words..should've said sequel...

I wonder how much it will make...I say 20 mill..prob cost 50 to make

i doubt it makes much since carrey isn't attached and considering how bad kennedy's last movie was. but i think your estimates are pretty dead on. unless all the critics wind up loving this movie then it will probably gain steam after week 2...

i doubt it makes much since carrey isn't attached and considering how bad kennedy's last movie was. but i think your estimates are pretty dead on. unless all the critics wind up loving this movie then it will probably gain steam after week 2...

unless all the critics wind up loving this movie

That's funny :bang

although it's been fun reading everybody tear apart Colin Farrel's new movie Alexander...lol

Is there any more historic figures left that we can make a movie about? Cause I don't think I can stomache it...Troy..Alexander....Jesus

Thank god Gladiator was made are we'd have a move about Caligula's reign

I'll reserve judgement on the movie until after it actually comes out but i'm not holding my breath for it being any good. I might rent it on video one day if I get really desperate.

Same..but I am looking forward to Blade coming out I think next week....