French's mustard...

LowerCaseRepublican

I read about that...poor luck for French's.

It's a shame because it's a non-French owned Company with "French" in the name, but..... having said that..... I absolutely love the fact that American buyers are intentionally boycotting French-owned products. Some French-owned Companies are posting their BIGGEST LOSSES EVER and, like it or not, those frog-eaters have admitted that a decrease in US sales definitely didn't help the bottomline. God Bless America :headbang

I read about that...poor luck for French's.

It's a shame because it's a non-French owned Company with "French" in the name, but..... having said that..... I absolutely love the fact that American buyers are intentionally boycotting French-owned products. Some French-owned Companies are posting their BIGGEST LOSSES EVER and, like it or not, those frog-eaters have admitted that a decrease in US sales definitely didn't help the bottomline. God Bless America :headbang

But I think it went overboard when they renamed French Toast "FREEDOM" toast lol

I don't care about the f'n fries, who calls them "French" fries anymore anyway, I just call them fries

;)

If anyone should boycott anything at all, it's french toast.

Here's where french toast came from.

"First made at a roadside tavern not far from the city of Albany in 1724, there are few dishes more truly American than the breakfast favorite known as "French toast". So American is the dish that very few can understand why it is not called "American toast", "Albany Toast" or even "New York State toast".

The confusion comes about because the owner of the tavern at which the dish was invented had a very poor knowledge of grammar. When Joseph French decided to name the dish after himself he should have written his invention as "French's toast" (that is to say, the toast of French). Because he did not know how to use the possessive apostrophe, however, the dish appeared on his menu simply as "French toast". In short, the dish has nothing whatever to do with French culinary history but in the two hundred and seventy years that have intervened, no one has taken the time to correct the grammatical error"

"Freedom Toast" lol ;)

Ahhh, I can see France beggin for help very soon in the future, when their economy goes straight to hell then. But lets choke em. Keep boycotting French goods. Make em suffer... :headbang  :headbang

Intelligent.

I thought making people suffer was bad. Why are we in Iraq then?

And, lastly, on a personal level, as someone of proud French heritage... :fyou

And, lastly, on a personal level, as someone of proud French heritage...  :fyou

Vive la France, Monsieur Michel. :lol: As a not always so proud decendant of French people(Many French Canadians have alienated me from the pride of which you speak), I am usually bothered by some of the comments of racist generalization promoting hate and suffering on anyone.

Ahhh, I can see France beggin for help very soon in the future, when their economy goes straight to hell then. But lets choke em. Keep boycotting French goods. Make em suffer... :headbang  :headbang

Intelligent.

I thought making people suffer was bad. Why are we in Iraq then?

And, lastly, on a personal level, as someone of proud French heritage... :fyou

I too have French ancestors. Great grandma I think. And I hate that. I cant stand knowing Ive got any French blood in me.

And truly, I only hate the French government. But Ive hate every government theyve had since Vichy. OK, I hate Vichy and I hate Chiracs government. True cowards and hypocrytes...