Hey Rex

LDF

Yes, I live in Birmingham...

i was trying to remember if it was you. if i remember correctly you are very knowledgeable on the team down there.

bottom line is will you be able to write something up during the season?

i was trying to remember if it was you. if i remember correctly you are very knowledgeable on the team down there.

Sure, I will post things from time to time...

I will offer opinions that may or may not be the same as what is read in the typical publications. I watch a lot of games, talk to the players some, talk to scouts at games occasionally, have a couple friends in the Barons office, and know other knowledgeable fans that go a lot. All that and 50-cents will buy you a coke if you are lucky, but hopefully it gives you insight as to how I come about said opinions.

If you ever want to know about a specific player, ask and I will tell you what I see/think.

Sure, I will post things from time to time...

I will offer opinions that may or may not be the same as what is read in the typical publications. I watch a lot of games, talk to the players some, talk to scouts at games occasionally, have a couple friends in the Barons office, and know other knowledgeable fans that go a lot. All that and 50-cents will buy you a coke if you are lucky, but hopefully it gives you insight as to how I come about said opinions.

If you ever want to know about a specific player, ask and I will tell you what I see/think.

I have experienced your take on our minor league players to be very interesting and helpful, thanks for all you have done and thanks for all you will do -

Guest hotsoxchick1
Thanks cwsox.  We'll see if you still think that way one of these days when I pull out an opinion from LF that is different from everyone else's.  :)

well you already pulled one from the "IF" and we didnt kill ya yet......... ;) :D

Thanks cwsox.  We'll see if you still think that way one of these days when I pull out an opinion from LF that is different from everyone else's.  :)

well you already pulled one from the "IF" and we didnt kill ya yet......... ;) :D

Which one was that??

Guest hotsoxchick1

Which one was that??

miles........for one........ :P

Which one was that??

Time will tell if I was right or wrong on Miles.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Which one was that??

Time will tell if I was right or wrong on Miles.

yes it will my dear.. yes it will............ :D