Bruce Levine on Radio today

SoxFan562004

Basically all he said was the Sox won't offer arbitration to Jose, Maggs, and Alomar Jr.

Have interest in Todd Walker, but only mentioned Cubs and Seattle when talking about Nomar.

Only interesting thing to me was when he said both teams will be active, but Sox will hold off until after arbitration to make deals and signings.... he mentioned them to be active at the winter meetings, which I believe start December 10

BTW, I did hear back from Bruce after I'd sent the note of condolences re: the passing of his mom.

He thanked the entire SoxTalk community for the kind words and sentiments.

coo coo coochoo Mr. Positive! Soxtalk loves you more than you will know. oh oh oh... Please help yourself.

"Todays category ... Simon and Garfunkel. The answer is ... name the member of Simon and Garfunkel who is not Simon. Yes, Sean Connery?"

"I Garfunkeled your mother, Trebeck, you Canadian twit!" :lol:

"Todays category ... Simon and Garfunkel.  The answer is ... name the member of Simon and Garfunkel who is not Simon.  Yes, Sean Connery?"

"I Garfunkeled your mother, Trebeck, you Canadian twit!" :lol:

"I know some French... Bite my ass... Pardon my French." Easily one of my favorite lines from those skits

You guys crack me up... :lolhitting

I love when old men fight, its cruel.

For the record, we are not fighting nor are we ever fighting.

There are a few inside jokes based on our personal knowledge of each others personality ... ummm ... quirks (I'm tellin' ya) but we do try to discuss some valid points on baseball. We are bringing some humor to the table but I realize not everyone sees the humor.

We are just goofing and since it's a slower time of year, we may do it more often than normal but we do understand this board is not our personal playground.

BTW, also for the record ... quickman has WAY more personality quirks than me, I'm serious. :D

There are a few inside jokes based on our personal knowledge of each others personality ... ummm ... quirks (I'm tellin' ya) but we do try to discuss some valid points on baseball.  We are bringing some humor to the table but I realize not everyone sees the humor.

We are just goofing and since it's a slower time of year, we may do it more often than normal but we do understand this board is not our personal playground.

BTW, also for the record ... quickman has WAY more personality quirks than me, I'm serious. :D

I see the humor, and so I say its cruel funny humor. I know you two aren't fighting.

Its funny to see bickering with humor...i love it Jim.

Quickman is hillarious.

Maybe if you explained your wives a little more or what you are talking about more clearly i'd understand.

Fun stuff, carry on.

There are a few inside jokes based on our personal knowledge of each others personality ... ummm ... quirks (I'm tellin' ya) but we do try to discuss some valid points on baseball.  We are bringing some humor to the table but I realize not everyone sees the humor.

and we are not old. We are lightly seasoned.