Christmas gifts..

Steff

I bought myself almost everything I would've wanted for "Holiday" - can't say Christmas anymore, it's too culturally insensitive :nono :D - so I don't know what anyone would get for me.

Since last Monday, I've gotten myself:

The DVD box of the British comedy series "Bottom"

"The Rise and Fall of ECW" DVD

Megadeth - The System Has Failed CD

Rise Against - Siren Song for the Counter Culture CD

I'm hoping that if I get anything - and I really don't care if I do or don't, I'm a classically trained Scrooge - I'd get Best Buy or Tower Records gift cards.

All I asked my girlfriend to get me for christmas was an autographed bat and an autographed ball by Aaron Rowand with a cirtificate of authenticity.

Soxfest is the perfect place for that... Seriously, instead of overpaying in a store for something like that, you can spend $15 or $20 depending on which day he signs, and get your autographs there....

Soxfest is the perfect place for that...  Seriously, instead of overpaying in a store for something like that, you can spend $15 or $20 depending on which day he signs, and get your autographs there....

Thanks for the tip.

I plan to attend sox fest for the first time this year so it's good to know...

I am giving my dad the Northern Exposure 1st season dvd and a membership to Duck's unlimited.

Mom: jury's still out. Will conference with the sister.

Grandma: handmitted by moi: slippers

Sister: knitted scarf and hat, purse, socks, and a necklace

What I am maybe getting: crockpot, hand mixer, various other cooking stuff, ipod or similar, Quantom Leap dvd, gift from insane sister. And probably a Border's gift certificate from aunt. Awesome.

Actually you could get either White Sox GCs or Hyatt GCs depending on whether you stay for the whole weekend or not.

Interesting 2k4, I never knew this, my parents have been asking me what I want for the holidays and besides a couple things I have no idea. May I ask how I'd be able to get these southsider??

Interesting 2k4, I never knew this, my parents have been asking me what I want for the holidays and besides a couple things I have no idea.  May I ask how I'd be able to get these southsider??

Ask and ye shall recieve :)

Hyatt GCs

https://www.certificates.hyatt.com/ConsumerCerts.asp?navH=1

White Sox GCs

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...ertificates.jsp

Sorry 2k4, one more dumb question. If I were to get the White Sox gc would I be able to use those at all the different stands and booths at soxfest??