Willingham out at ND

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol SORRY.

Josh Portis is currently a verbal to Utah, but alot of speculation that he would follow Meyer to ND, also Greg Paulus has shown alot of interest lately in reneging on his Duke PG commitment to play QB at ND. He's a top 25 basketball player, but a top 2 QB, he's amazing on the gridiron. ND also has a commitment already from Even Sharpley who is a top 15 QB, I wouldn't think he would back out of it with Meyer at the helm, though its possible. Would be interesting to see the WR recruits as well that show alot of interest in ND with Meyer.

Something else very interesting, Iowa is well on their way to a top 20 recruiting class, you have seen what they can do with 40+ recruiting classes, will be very interesting to see with this kind of talent coming in. 12 commits averaging 3.41 stars, thats an awesome class. UNC had top 20 classes with average star ratings right around 3.

Dig up some info on Ben Olsen for me, if you can. I have just recently heard of him, and apparently every school in the country is trying to recruit him. Any insights on how good he is and what schools may have an inside track?

Also, is it true that Michigan has one of the top QB's in the country already committed?

I'm in the dark when it comes to football recruiting. Only slightly less so when it comes to basketball.

Gracias, amigo!

lol SORRY.

Josh Portis is currently a verbal to Utah, but alot of speculation that he would follow Meyer to ND, also Greg Paulus has shown alot of interest lately in reneging on his Duke PG commitment to play QB at ND. He's a top 25 basketball player, but a top 2 QB, he's amazing on the gridiron. ND also has a commitment already from Even Sharpley who is a top 15 QB, I wouldn't think he would back out of it with Meyer at the helm, though its possible. Would be interesting to see the WR recruits as well that show alot of interest in ND with Meyer.

I read somewhere that Portis has decommited from Utah and would not follow Meyer to ND. His top choices now are Maryland and Kansas State.

Rex, Ben is a huge lefty QB with lots of athleticism and arm strength. He was the number 1 QB recruit in the nation a few years ago, 6'5 200 pounds 4.65 40, and when he was originally recruited he was only interested in West coast schools. His other 3 finalists as a senior were Stanford, UCLA, and USC. I could see him ending up at any of those schools, but I would also think Oregon, California, and Arizona State. If I had to bet, I would bet on either UCLA, or Arizona State. Steve Spurrier at SC is a darkhorse here, he was moderately interested in SC even without Spurrier.

Michigan is in it very well for Antonio Bass, a 6'2 4.4 QB ranked #4 in the nation, along with Michigan State. I don't know of any QB's that are commited to Mich though, wouldn't be suprised if Henne as a freshmen is scaring off alot of prospects.

Also I'll gladly trade my recruiting knowledge for your minor league knowledge. :headbang

As for Portis, he's a soft verbal to Utah, meaning that he is taking other visits also, but I wouldn't be suprised if he followed Meyer to ND, even if he's saying he won't right now.

Rex, Ben is a huge lefty QB with lots of athleticism and arm strength. He was the number 1 QB recruit in the nation a few years ago, 6'5 200 pounds 4.65 40, and when he was originally recruited he was only interested in West coast schools. His other 3 finalists as a senior were Stanford, UCLA, and USC. I could see him ending up at any of those schools, but I would also think Oregon, California, and Arizona State. If I had to bet, I would bet on either UCLA, or Arizona State. Steve Spurrier at SC is a darkhorse here, he was moderately interested in SC even without Spurrier.

Michigan is in it very well for Antonio Bass, a 6'2 4.4 QB ranked #4 in the nation, along with Michigan State. I don't know of any QB's that are commited to Mich though, wouldn't be suprised if Henne as a freshmen is scaring off alot of prospects.

Also I'll gladly trade my recruiting knowledge for your minor league knowledge.  :headbang

As for Portis, he's a soft verbal to Utah, meaning that he is taking other visits also, but I wouldn't be suprised if he followed Meyer to ND, even if he's saying he won't right now.

well you keep bringing on the recruiting info and we'll call it an even trade....... how about that? lol