ESPN "expert" picks

Cerbaho-WG

http://espn.go.com/mlb/spring2003/preview0...redictions.html

14 experts say the Twins win the Central. 11 say the Sox will. One expert says that the Sox will go in as a wildcard, one also says that the Twins will enter as a wildcard.

Four experts pick Magglio as AL MVP. Rob Dibble, who is my hero :), picked Bartolo as AL Cy Young. Jeff Brantley picked Buehrle as AL Cy Young.

Will anyone have an emptiness if we "only" win the WildCard? I would, a little,

It wouldn't bother me at all. That means we won at least 95 games or so, and out played both of the second place teams in the AL West and AL East.

As long as the Twins didn't kill us head to head, I could handle the wild card!

:headbang

Why should we expect to be chosen by the experts? Our team probably has more talent than the Twins but thats what I thought last year too. Sometimes talent isn't everything. I feel this team COULD go far and we've got a very good team in place but we've been disappointed the last 2 years and nothing is stopping it from happening again. It should help that we dropped whiners like Clayton and Parque and have some more veterans on the pitching staff.

Why should we expect to be chosen by the experts? Our team probably has more talent than the Twins but thats what I thought last year too. Sometimes talent isn't everything. I feel this team COULD go far and we've got a very good team in place but we've been disappointed the last 2 years and nothing is stopping it from happening again. It should help that we dropped whiners like Clayton and Parque and have some more veterans on the pitching staff.

Exactly. What have we done since 2k? I think it says a lot about the team we have not that we are splitting the vote.