Linux

Chisoxfn

If so what exactly are the benefits of it. I've been reading a lot of stuff saying how Microsoft Op systems flat out suck (i know we've all heard it for a while) but that Linux is entirely more stable and it is just a superior system to that of Microsoft.

I know Linux used to be free (at least I thought it was) so I was gonna ask if anyone knows much about it and whether its something I should consider.

Microsoft Office just crashed my laptop which pissed my ass off. I was running an upgrade and got fatal errors galore until I was finally able to get through safemode and remove it.

It's still free. You can just download it, burn the ISO's and install it like they were Windows discs.

No one can or does make virii for Linux. I'm not too savvy with it personally. I've had it installed numerous times with Windows as a second operating system. My computer didn't like the fact I had two OS's installed though. If you like to play computer games, Linux probably isn't your best bet unless you can find some sort fo Windows emulator.

The GUI's for Linux aren't anything out of this world, they'd remind you of a Windows environment. With a little searching around, they're pretty easy to get the hang of.

I'm sure someone who runs it as a primary OS knows wayy more than I do.