Will Sox Sign Edgar Renteria?

beck72

If i get banned for saying what we all feel all i can say is i will greatly miss soxtalk. But i will get over it. At least i would not have to put up with you so that is a plus. :) Plus i highly doubt for a first offense i would get banned.

:notworthy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, like always your wrong...

I would not take Tejada over Renteria, I actually agree that Tejada would be better than Renteria with the Stick.. But, notice how his numbers dropped once he had no one in the line-up to hit behind him? Much like this SS I have been talking about for a while..

But, with that said I was only comparing the fact that Tejada had a bad year much like Renteria, and I think we can all agree that 81 games at the Cell would help pat those stats.

Tejada had the best year of his career...so to say he was bad is stupid.

.311 34 150 .894 with only 73 K's in 653 AB's, along with being probably the best defensive SS in the game...range factor of 5.00, best in the majors, zone rating of .861, 5th best in the majors, along with a fielding percentage of .971, which was in the middle of the pack at 17th.

anthrax, chill out... querty chill out

quertys been here for a long time and knows where to draw a line, im sure he's learned a lot more then you have anthax... in terms of soxtalk knowledge, i thnk he'll do the right thing... whatever that maybe

maybe a suggestion in music for you anthrax...

"who am i to judge or strike you down" - tool

Tejada had the best year of his career...so to say he was bad is stupid.

.311 34 150 .894 with only 73 K's in 653 AB's, along with being probably the best defensive SS in the game...range factor of 5.00, best in the majors, zone rating of .861, 5th best in the majors, along with a fielding percentage of .971, which was in the middle of the pack at 17th.

I was Comparing Tejada 03 stats to Renteria 04 stats..

No way I would compare both there 04 stats..that would be no contest.