ZOMG HAT VIOLATION

Wise Master Buehrle

I just got Saturday School for wearing a HAT. As if the administration of our school hasn't sunk low enough. They have like 20 kids walking into school stoned or drunk, but they choose to get the "easy" target, the kid with a f***ing hat. They're reasoning as that all hats are are gang related. Oh noes! I must be a member of the Fishermens gang, considering my hat is a fishing hat!

Makes me :puke

My buddy got kicked out of the Gus Macker for wearing his hat backwards. We just walked in and were on our way to play our first game. He stopped at the john and we continued on. We kept waiting and waiting for him. We Nexteled him and he said he got kicked out. We didn't believe him until he cam around by our court OUTSIDE the fence. What a crock! No warning. There weren't any signs or anything.

My buddy got kicked out of the Gus Macker for wearing his hat backwards. We just walked in and were on our way to play our first game. He stopped at the john and we continued on. We kept waiting and waiting for him. We Nexteled him and he said he got kicked out. We didn't believe him until he cam around by our court OUTSIDE the fence. What a crock! No warning. There weren't any signs or anything.

Wearing a hat is slowly becoming one of the biggest youth crimes that we can do. You know, kids are vandalizing our school and I watch it go uncaught.

What is so wrong about hats? Is it mandatory to get your teaching degree to have a fetish for hair or something???

Wearing a hat is slowly becoming one of the biggest youth crimes that we can do. You know, kids are vandalizing our school and I watch it go uncaught.

What is so wrong about hats? Is it mandatory to get your teaching degree to have a fetish for hair or something???

I think hats should be removed indoors, but as far as it being taboo - I don't get it.

The only time I make the kids in my lab take off their hats is when they're taking a quiz. I've seen people cheat with answers on the bill...Other than that I don't mind.

If kids were as hard working in the class as they were thinking up new ways to cheat, we'd be raising a generation of geniuses.

Side note to that comment is that my wife is a HS advanced bio teacher... I hear her stories all of the time.

Not to hijack this thread but....

I've noticed from when I was in HS, undergrad and now that I'm teaching them that it seems to me that the "smart kids" the ones that want to go to law school, pre-med, etc are so more often the cheaters. I think a lot of kids don't care if they fail or get a "C" but these kids are so incredibly caught up in the grade as opposed to the learning they're willing to take really dumb chances. It's absolutely astounding to me that people who would get an "A-" will cheat just to try and get to an "A"