Bulls vs Heat Game Thread

You heard it here first, Bulls are going to win two in a row tonight. Look for big games from the guards. Should be a really good test for Curry. If he can have a big game tonight it would be huge for his confidence, and his trade value.

Although I think the Bulls would be foolish to deal Curry unless they are getting legit talent in return.

You heard it here first, Bulls are going to win two in a row tonight.  Look for big games from the guards.  Should be a really good test for Curry.  If he can have a big game tonight it would be huge for his confidence, and his trade value. 

Although I think the Bulls would be foolish to deal Curry unless they are getting legit talent in return.

Curry will not be traded.

This is exactly why I didn't get excited after the Laker game the other night.  We played a decent first half but got killed in the second half.  I'd have to say the Shaq/Wade combo is the best in the league at the moment.

Is this a surprise to you.

In my 8 money fantasy basketball leagues, i had both of them in them.

Why

because i am ingenius

I think Ray is a free agent after the year.

Unless they get deep into the playoffs they wil not resign him. Even then it is still pretty doubtful. I just love ray allen, he can dunk with the best of them and is one of the best pure shooters in the game if not the best. :wub:

Unless they get deep into the playoffs they wil not resign him. Even then it is still pretty doubtful. I just love ray allen, he can dunk with the best of them and is one of the best pure shooters in the game if not the best. :wub:

Qwerty, i've wanted to ask you this for a while. Who the hell is that girl in your avatar? :lol:

Looks like we're gonna blow another one.  Tyson is having a huge night with 15 points and 20 boards.  Looks like being demoted to the bench has woke him up.

When healthy, he is clearly one of if not the best jumpers in the league. He was just sick out there tonight. He was jumping between two and three wizards players to grab the board numerous times. Problem is he needs to keep this up night in night out and that does not happen.

Tyson played fantastic. The problem was the officiating was absolutely terrible and the Bulls did everything possible to piss the game away. Ie, all the damn turnovers.

I always get pissed when the Bulls don't get the ball in the low post to Curry consistently and tonight they really failed to do that.

This game really bugs me cause they should of killed Washington. It shouldn't of even been a close game. I should just add that as a player, AD is absolutely useless on the court.

When healthy, he is clearly one of if not the best jumpers in the league. He was just sick out there tonight. He was jumping between two and three wizards players to grab the board numerous times. Problem is he needs to keep this up night in night out and that does not happen.

I agree. I want this every night from Tyson. I could care less about his offense. I want to see more dominant rebounding and defensive performances. No reason in the world that he can't or shouldn't be top 5 in blocks and rebounds. Especially in the size deprived eastern conference.