More Soxfest Info

CWSGuy406

Soxfest Info Link

I'm dissappointed in not seeing Buehrle on that list, but oh well -- I'm not so much into autographs anyways. I'm looking forward to attending the Q&A with Kenny this year, as it will be my first year at Soxfest. Damn -- if Kenny doesn't make a move by Soxfest, he's gonna get absolutely roasted during that time...

LaRussa on Saturday should be pretty fun.

January 14 - 16... That weekend can't get here soon enough... :headbang

Soxfest Info Link

I'm dissappointed in not seeing Buehrle on that list, but oh well -- I'm not so much into autographs anyways.  I'm looking forward to attending the Q&A with Kenny this year, as it will be my first year at Soxfest.  Damn -- if Kenny doesn't make a move by Soxfest, he's gonna get absolutely roasted during that time...

LaRussa on Saturday should be pretty fun.

January 14 - 16...  That weekend can't get here soon enough...  :headbang

your going w/ me and krush right keith?

your going w/ me and krush right keith?

Yeah, me and my brother (who's one year older than you).

Speaking of which, Brian, if you're reading this -- the money that it shows in that article is different (I think) than the amount you showed me (but I could be wrong on that, the price they show for the weekend might be for two tickets). I know we'll talk again before January 14th, but I just want to make sure we have the money thing correct...

hey i am going for the 3rd year in a row, and i was wonderin how old everyone is here, maybe we can all meet up @ the fest and go to a Q&A session or something...just thinking outloud ;)

I'm 16 (if you see me, you'll think I'm barely in high school :lol: ).

Yeah, I want to put a face on some of these posters, it'll be cool to meet up with a lot of you guys...

I'm 16 (if you see me, you'll think I'm barely in high school  :lol: ).

Yeah, I want to put a face on some of these posters, it'll be cool to meet up with a lot of you guys...

definitely.

i talked to krush this wednesday (when we were both freezing our asses off outside assembly hall for the wake game) :lol:

and he said something like $200 or something for all 4 of us.

I'm 16 (if you see me, you'll think I'm barely in high school laugh.gif ).

yea we all should meet up im 18 and im goin with 2 friends of mine that are also 18....i cant wait it is going to be awesome

its up to u if you want to meet up cool if not, have fun at the fest

definitely.

i talked to krush this wednesday (when we were both freezing our asses off outside assembly hall for the wake game)  :lol:

and he said something like $200 or something for all 4 of us.

Serious? Hotel and passes and s***, alltogether, just around 50 a person?

Sweet deal! :headbang

How was the Wake game? I imagine it was loud as f*** inside Assembly Hall, huh? You guys got in, correct?

Serious?  Hotel and passes and s***, alltogether, just around 50 a person?

Sweet deal!  :headbang

How was the Wake game?  I imagine it was loud as f*** inside Assembly Hall, huh?  You guys got in, correct?

we're in krush (he's a higher level than me so he automatically gets floor)

he was on the floor, i was up top, but it was amazing in there, the loudest place i've ever been in. When your screaming as loud as you can and can't even begin to hear your own voice, it's awesome.

Probably the best sporting event i've ever been to, so much energy.

I'll be going up Friday, and Saturday. I'm going to try to get the old man to stay over Saturday night because there is a party.

I want to meet all or a lot of you active posters, ladies and gentleman.

Drinks on Beastly!

And no Minney, club soda ain't a drink.

But even in an autograph line, I'd like to meet someone.

Maybe we should have printable nametags on the site.

LOL -- I'm sure Brian would be thrilled with walking around with a nametag that says, "Hi, I'm Brian from Soxtalk!". :lol:

I hope I get a little drinky at the hotel, but I doubt it.  Bastards probably have the place rigged with cameras...  :lol:

They actually have beers in the room. :o